Page 47 of 66 FirstFirst ... 4243444546474849505152 ... LastLast

From what I understand, the first generation pearls 8100 will not have video capabilties. The ... RIM Handheld OS forum

stranjal7 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    #ASK#

Advertisement

From what I understand, the first generation pearls 8100 will not have video capabilties. The pearls that are out now are actually the second generation of the pearl, identified by the slight changes in design.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jzarowitz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    NexsOne
    after a .37 install on an 8320, how long should i get the hourglass dance for?

ziminvades no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    its not the same for everyone. i had an hourglass for 15min

PittsDriver no está en línea Stack level 3
    Mine stayed for 10 min, i did a pattery pull and it went another 5 min before it started.

has anyone found .48 yet? or whatever the latest version is
    A&P.
    Aerobatic Pilot.
    PIN:249E6C28 feel free to add

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    it takes a while. dont be alarmed if the screen goes white also. just as long as you dont get an error then your ok. when it comes up it may be a little slow also. this will change in time. my bb was a little slow for an hour or 2. now its unstoppable except when it comes to getting UMA. forget it until the official comes out

PIN/ID
    NexsOne
    Quote Originally Posted by ziminvades View Post
    it takes a while. dont be alarmed if the screen goes white also. just as long as you dont get an error then your ok. when it comes up it may be a little slow also. this will change in time. my bb was a little slow for an hour or 2. now its unstoppable except when it comes to getting UMA. forget it until the official comes out

ok... thank you... i may need to revert to 4.2 as i dont have service where i live w/o UMA.

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax
    Its going to take some time. If you're not used to doing OS upgrades, the first time will seem to take forever. As long as you've got hourglass, you're fine. Just leave it alone, it'll come up on on its own. I've had them take anywhere from 10 minutes to almost an hour.

The phone may operate much slower initially. Once it "re-learns" all its stuff, it'll be just fine and most likely faster than before.
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

PIN/ID
    NexsOne
    well that was a short lived install... ran for about 10 minutes, then started the perpetual restart... had to pull battery and leave out to run DM to restore to 4.2. at least i got jl_cmder to get rid of the remains of bb unite...

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    This is for all my stubborn 8320 friends...how many SIM cards have you ruined so far? I just blew my 4th one. My rep is going to be mad tomorrow morning when he finds out lol
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    NexsOne
    Quote Originally Posted by ziminvades View Post
    This is for all my stubborn 8320 friends...how many SIM cards have you ruined so far? I just blew my 4th one. My rep is going to be mad tomorrow morning when he finds out lol
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    in the 10 minutes i had it running, it was on EDGE... i assume my SIM still works... fingers crossed...

tylerscott20 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    I didn't know there was already a .48?

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Theres up to .52 version out there too.

tylerscott20 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Oh i thought .37 was the latest. Heck i guess they already have 2 newer ones out there

JonFuego no está en línea Stack level 2
    I read on Berry Review that .37 has been removed from the Blackberry partners site. I don't have access so I can't verify it though. I wonder if they are gearing up to release at least a new beta...

budkleppe no está en línea Stack level 3
    ugh, I need to find .48 or .52. I just fried my first sim tonight running .37. grr!