Page 43 of 66 FirstFirst ... 3839404142434445464748 ... LastLast

is there still a memory leak in .38? i downgraded from .18 a while ago ... RIM Handheld OS forum

CaCHooKa Man no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

is there still a memory leak in .38? i downgraded from .18 a while ago because of the terrible memory leak and constant hourglass.

spike41615 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241BD9F4
    i must be lucky. I've had .37 for about 10-12 days now and havent had any problems.

krees23 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Well... .37 fried my SIM card. Got "initalization failed" error, Options -> Advanced -> SIM = "Not Recognized". I took it out and it was scorched! If you're T-Mobile and have a Curve, I would NOT recommend .37

PIN/ID
    241BD9F4
    Quote Originally Posted by pochex View Post
    I just updated my 8820 to 4.5.0.37 from 4.2. I cannot click the about in the option. Does anyone have experience this?

i did on .10 went away when i upgraded to .37. dont know what causes it

PIN/ID
    241BD9F4
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyComponent View Post
    The OS fries the SIM card by making the SIM card totally useless. No bars, SOS appears and when you take out the SIM card and put it back in it will say "SIM card rejected." So far it's only happening to T-Mobile users who upgraded to the .37 OS beta. ATT users posting that it's running fine for them. I wonder why this is only happening to us T-Mobile users.
    i must be a lucky one then. been on .37 for almost 2 weeks and havent had any issues on tmo.....whew!!!!

offthahorseceo no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24A2AD7C
    Quote Originally Posted by krees23 View Post
    Well... .37 fried my SIM card. Got "initalization failed" error, Options -> Advanced -> SIM = "Not Recognized". I took it out and it was scorched! If you're T-Mobile and have a Curve, I would NOT recommend .37
    Was it literally scorched?!

natesax7 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244d259a
    Quote Originally Posted by C.Ambrosio View Post
    I second that. I want to upgrade my os as well and am impatient but waiting for tmo is the wiser decision as if something goes wrong you never know how their support department is going to help. And god forbid you have an expensive paperweight.

No kidding! I don't understand why you can call tmo for support one day and get someone awesome who knows what their doing, and the next find someone who is still looking for their name tag!

very frustrating

krees23 no está en línea Stack level 2
    The white plastic around the metallic center is discolored black. Like someone held it under a match, but it held its shape pretty well though

Luxferre no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24B5591D
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinLegacy View Post
    4.5.0.37 i think has alot of lang
    haha thanks for the heads up. I ended up going directly with it

oh2262 no está en línea Stack level 1

4.5 Browser Question

I downloaded 4.5 last night. Love it!!

But when using the browser, I can't seem to find an easy way to enter information into boxes (I don't know what the technical name for this is). For example, I downloaded viigo, and once I selected the link to verify my email addy, it asks me verify my u/n and password. I can't for the life of me figure out how to get my "cursor" into the dialogue box to enter this info in.

Is there a shortcut key that works as a tab? Any 4.5 OS users got a suggestion?

Thanks in advance. I'm new to the board, but it's great. I will say I've probably spent WAY too much time on this stuff, but boy it sure is fun!

tylerscott20 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Do u have the cursor enabled in options?

I'll check. Thanks for the help.

I have cursor view selected in "column mode" , and I'm in column mode. Sometimes it'll let me click in the box, but most of the time it won't. My problem is that I've entered in my password prior to entering in my u/n. I have no idea how to "tab" up?

And I've been playing around with "view mode" and "select mode". When I was able to enter in my password, I changed to "select mode". On "view mode" I can't get near the box; when I roll the cursor towards the box, it bounces it completely over the box.

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Use the browser with no cursor. Disable it, that's what some of us did. To tab up as in scroll up? I don't know if that's what you mean, but you hold left shift and space bar. Sorry if that's not what you mean.

JeffreyC no está en línea Stack level 3

.37 and youtube

I'm having no luck on youtube. I've tried to click on the watch video link numerous times with no reaction at all by the Curve?? I've done battery pulls and still nada....