LLceleb no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID

Advertisement

4.5.0.37 i think has alot of lang
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tmobile
    BOLD

SignUp0 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have installed 4.5.0.37 on my Curve 8310. Everything is working fine. However youtube and m.youtube is not working. When I click on any video, it loads the Media Player and then gives this error "Can not find web address. Verify that this web address is valid".

Can anyone please help.

SignUp0 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Has anyone succeeded in using YouTube with .37?

When I try to run a video from youtube or m.youtube my media player gives me the following error:

"Can not find web address. Verify that this web address is valid"

Any advice? I am using 8310.

jasondyer no está en línea Stack level 1
    So, what is the risk if one decides to upgrade before it is officially released? Some seem to have issues with T-Mobile and SIM cards, but there seems to be some skepticism about the link between the upgrade and fried cards. If I have an issue with the upgrade and have to take my phone into T-Mobile, what are the possible repercussions (warranty, insurance coverage, violation of terms of service, etc.)?

Sorry for so many questions, but I didn't find these specific answers by searching the forums.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jsaradhi no está en línea Stack level 3
    i have .37 on 8300 and youtube works just fine on mine.

and i have a few more programs to add to my previous list...traffic vizzion, proxpro, funambol sync! they all work fine too!

ss1248 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I'd echo wassona and jasondwyer's posts. I have an 8100 on Tmo, and am curious if that device is susceptible to the fried sim issue.

Also, to anyone who is running 4.5 on an 8100, have you used BT audio (A2DP) and the BT A/V remote control profile (AVRCP)? Pathetic as it may seem, these are my main reasons for wanting to upgrade. I'm sure I'll enjoy the other features though, haha.

ziminvades no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by wassona View Post
    What made you think that unlocking the phone would alleviate the sim bakery issue? For the most part don't all the sim using carriers use the same type/material for sims? I had another thought but I lost it.
    I am trying to keep my phone up and this was an option.

When I called tmobile and rim couldn't tell me what the code meant. We guessed as to what it was. Something regarding tmobile and sim security is wrong. If it's a network issue then maybe (1 in a million shot) it will help for the sim to be unlocked
    I'm desperate to make this work

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    Quote Originally Posted by nastyboy2 View Post
    with .37, i got uma to work probably 2 days out of the week that i ran it. there is the possibility that .37 will kill your sim card. it got mine yesterday. the good thing is that t-mobile didnt charge me for a new one. i downgraded to .18.
    Mine got fired as well, but for some reason .18 doesn't want to install. I don't know if you've been reading the forum from page 32 and after, that's where I came in with my .18 problem.
    T-Mobile HTC Touch Pro2 & I'm not coming back! :D

--HeavyC.

vaughnq no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20609EF4
    Worked Perfectly

Thanks alot

Quote Originally Posted by logicbomb.de View Post
    I believe you have to disable "cursor in column view"

from your browser hit the BB key, select options, General Properties and disable it from there.

Seems to work fine for me even with cursor on, but I'm using an 8110.

jsaradhi no está en línea Stack level 3
    so this sim card frying is only for tmo right? i'm on att and i just want to make sure if i have to downgrade lol...i think i shud b fine...but wanted to double check.

also, i noticed that problem with text fields in my browser...it works fine for sometime and then doesn't work...have to disable the cursor thing in options...then it works just fine!

teesea no está en línea Stack level 2
    I wanted to pass this on to anyone having problems with their bb continuously rebooting after installing 4.5 OS beta.
    Iam using a BB Curve 8310 and had the same problem after installing this. After wiping my BB and reinstalling the software the problem continued and was driving me crazy. I removed the memory card and the problem completely stopped. As soon as I put the memory card back in it starts all over again with the rebooting. I personally would suggest removing the memory card before installing a new OS. I can't say that would keep the problem from occuring but it wouldn't hurt to try. If you've already completed your install and are having the rebooting problem remove your memory card and see if it corrects it before wiping your BB. I hope it works for you. Let me know. I would love to know if there was a way now that I could repair my memory card without having to lose everything on it. As of now, I'm simply going to buy a new one and start over. Good luck!

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157
    Quote Originally Posted by vaughnq View Post
    Worked Perfectly

Thanks alot
    Works here as well. Thank you

haggisgirl no está en línea Stack level 2
    Well, my sim bit the dust last night on the way home. Pick my BB up to call home and it said "Initialization failed" across the top of the screen. Took sim out, phone rebooted, all software seemed to work, so I bought a new sim and am downgrading as I type.
    Haggisgirl
    Why yes, that is my Miata. And, yes, it has a Ford 302.

Blukrystlz no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    Askme4it
    Quote Originally Posted by pda.teck View Post
    OK so far so good except I can't edit screen and keyboard settings?!?!?! I amd doing a battery pull now.
    you might regret that decision..
    ~Blu~

Blukrystlz@pinstack.com

jekko1 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by SignUp0 View Post
    Has anyone succeeded in using YouTube with .37?

When I try to run a video from youtube or m.youtube my media player gives me the following error:

"Can not find web address. Verify that this web address is valid"

Any advice? I am using 8310.

My BB did the same thing and I went back to youtube and instead of clicking the link for the video I clicked on the video and it played. It wasnt the greatest looking streaming video but it played.

I hope that helps....