Page 27 of 66 FirstFirst ... 2223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

any one have an issue with alarm on 4.5.0.37 (8300 att)? i set the alert ... RIM Handheld OS forum

jsaradhi no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

any one have an issue with alarm on 4.5.0.37 (8300 att)? i set the alert type to tone and chose a ringtone and set it to escalating (tried medium too)...but all it does is give me a dialog box on screen with options to dismiss or snooze. when i set it to vibrate, it vibrates just fine...and when i select vibrate+tone, it only vibrates and no tone...all this is with profile set as vibrate and normal! am i doin something wrong? it used to work even with .18...

yozpalang no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by krees23 View Post
    Just loaded .37 last night. Blackberry Maps works as well as Google Maps.
    Viigo is working well. DataViz docs to go application is great. I can't wait for the Excel module to come out, the word and power point ones do a great job.

Contacts and calendar entries restored fine after the upgrade, youtube videos play without a problems. I encounted the browser bug when I went to "my videos" with youtube and tried to login. The text field wouldn't accept text.

But that's all so far, and I can live with that until T-Mobile comes out with the real upgrade.
    Browser.memu.generalproperteis uncheck the box ...enable cursor colum view after this you should be able to login youtube

[QUOTE=ziminvades;748338]Um, nobody's told you?

I hate to give bad news.

It seems there is a disorder of the BB that is only effecting T-Mobile BB's. It's the dreaded "SIM not allowed:3".

Did it happen to you ??what version do you have ?? how long after installation ??what did you do downgrade???will it happen to every body or some ??sorry to many q I'm new with 4.5 just upgraded yesterday to 4.5.0.37 have 8320 unlock.sofar so good but my EMpower pro don't work and few problems with browser some times I just can go up and down can't select any thing then I push t or b and I'm good.

snipes mcgee no está en línea Stack level 4
    [quote=yozpalang;748399]
    Quote Originally Posted by ziminvades View Post
    Um, nobody's told you?

I hate to give bad news.

It seems there is a disorder of the BB that is only effecting T-Mobile BB's. It's the dreaded "SIM not allowed:3".

Did it happen to you ??what version do you have ?? how long after installation ??what did you do downgrade???will it happen to every body or some ??sorry to many q I'm new with 4.5 just upgraded yesterday to 4.5.0.37 have 8320 unlock.sofar so good but my EMpower pro don't work and few problems with browser some times I just can go up and down can't select any thing then I push t or b and I'm good.
    If you're using an AT&T SIM card in it, you might be fine, but just be really careful and keep your eye on it.

[QUOTE=snipes mcgee;748435]
    Quote Originally Posted by yozpalang View Post

If you're using an AT&T SIM card in it, you might be fine, but just be really careful and keep your eye on it.
    What will happen is it gonna mess up my beloved bb ??

Tate002 no está en línea Stack level 3
    How can I make Jive Talk work on 4.5... I'm stuck...

jekko1 no está en línea Stack level 3

Html

I have .37 on my 8310 but how do you get HTML emails? Excuse my Ignorance

lusanchez no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    CHE WEY!
    my soft reset feature wont work with .37... any ideas?
    Cause' Im Bout' it Bout' it....

Quote Originally Posted by lusanchez View Post
    alt+r cap+del

nikonianmike no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2440425B
    I have read nearly everything about the UMA/WiFi so far as far as the .37. Is there anything else that I can try? I have removed certificates, installed them, battery pulls etc. I running a 8320 TMO unlock. Everything else seems to be very good. I am getting the arrows shooting back and forth. WiFi is in bold (not grayed out) but it does not say UMA

Quote Originally Posted by lusanchez View Post
    ok you guys scared me sorry but I'm gonna downgrade because if tell my wife I need another bb she will put me in death row .

vaughnq no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20609EF4

.37 and loving it

after using the .10 and then the .18 I have now installed .37 and I cannot highlight all the small issues but the major ones such as:

1] battery life
    2] network connection losses

have been rectified.

The battery life seems to be just as when I purchased the phone and the dropped network is a thing of the past.

Third party applications are all working fine so far with one exception, being:

yahoo go.
    it loads but the buttons which are invoked from the blackberry button, no longer work. you have to know the shortcut keys.

others that work fine are:

google apps
    viigo
    games
    memory up

the final release must be close

must be

now to get my provider to upgrade as well so i can get html emails

wassona no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2439fbe3
    Quote Originally Posted by ziminvades View Post
    Um, nobody's told you?

I hate to give bad news.

It seems there is a disorder of the BB that is only effecting T-Mobile BB's. It's the dreaded "SIM not allowed:3". First it causes hot flashes, then it plays with your mind. You doubt yourself and question everything. What happened? What did I do? Is it a setting? Is it an app? Is anyone else experiencing this? Then it cripples you! No BB (the room quiets). I know, I know! Is there a way to protect yourself you ask? No...there is no cure. There are no warning signs. It strikes with no compassion. Unfortunately, it is a path we tmobilers must walk and walk alone. (sniffle,sniffle-SNORT!) I'm so scared

Buwhahahahaha!!!!

Funniest thing ive seen all day

wassona no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2439fbe3
    Quote Originally Posted by jekko1 View Post
    I have .37 on my 8310 but how do you get HTML emails? Excuse my Ignorance
    As far as I know HTML email is only available if your bb is connected to a BES server and the email to be veiwed in HTML comes from the BES server. So that means that if you use your carriers internet (BIS) then you wont have HTML email for a while.

ward23 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I have a question if I wipe the handheld will it delete the os or just go back to default~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~