Page 26 of 66 FirstFirst ... 2122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by MarkTaylor22 Hi Guys, Do you know if there is a way to ... RIM Handheld OS forum

DonGato no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by MarkTaylor22 View Post
    Hi Guys,

Do you know if there is a way to disable the spell check feature on the 4.5.0.37 Pearl 8100? Call me crazy, but I find it slighly annoying and really slows me down.

Also, has anyone noticed any weird issue with the white balance on the camera? Like you can't take far away shots because it's all white, like total white.

It's not the camera, because on 4.2.1.107 the camera works normal.

Anything weird here?
    Options -> Spell Check -> Spell Check Email Before Sending

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by yozpalang View Post
    I'm having fun with 4.5 and I love it but how do I go bach to my old version of os ????
    how to downgrade

snipes mcgee no está en línea Stack level 4
    Lol yea, I see this every day on my 8310.

yozpalang no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    thanx

pinpoint no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me.
    found some bug with forms in bb browser. They constantly lock up the ability to type in them when you hover over them with the pointer.
    dcrin3.com
    One Second Coming
    1s-
    Tour - 9/6/9 | ~3pm

MarkTaylor22 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    243AF028
    Quote Originally Posted by DonGato View Post
    Options -> Spell Check -> Spell Check Email Before Sending

Yeah I went there, and the check mark box is empty for "Spell check email before sending"

What I really want is to mostly disable spell check while texting, and just have it learn the word rather than trying for me to properly fix it.

lol

any clue?

chadzworld no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2464E6DD
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsNowOrNever View Post
    Cool, but shouldn't this be posted in the 4.5 thread?
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Ok I have no idea what thread your talking about but I have read this thread from the beginning and these were helpful pics. I was running 4.5.18 and didn't know what differences I could expect in .37. Well now I do and it doesn't look like much. Is there .37 for the 8100? Just thought I'd ask.

simeezee no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215C1928
    this is so weird. I can't install the facebook application with the BB browser. when i'm on the screen to choose if im agree or do not agree with the terms, i wasn't able to click the next button. i don't know what to do.

chadzworld no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2464E6DD
    Quote Originally Posted by chadzworld View Post
    Ok I have no idea what thread your talking about but I have read this thread from the beginning and these were helpful pics. I was running 4.5.18 and didn't know what differences I could expect in .37. Well now I do and it doesn't look like much. Is there .37 for the 8100? Just thought I'd ask.
    Nevermind I see the site I found 4.5.0.18 on was updated and has .37 now too. The humor in this thread is great.

SignUp0 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have installed .37 on my Curve 8310. Everything is working fine. However youtube and m.youtube is not working. When I click on any video, it loads the Media Player and then gives this error "Can not find web address. Verify that this web address is valid".

Can anyone please help.

boosted03 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23e2f95
    Make sure your TCP settings are right , I have had to reset them after every upgrade.

lexo no está en línea Stack level 3
    ever since i upgraded to 4.5 all the versions none of them seem to want to run the blackberry maps application i mean loads in the device and takes up space but the icon isn't there and theres no way to get to it .

krees23 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Just loaded .37 last night. Blackberry Maps works as well as Google Maps.
    Viigo is working well. DataViz docs to go application is great. I can't wait for the Excel module to come out, the word and power point ones do a great job.

Contacts and calendar entries restored fine after the upgrade, youtube videos play without a problems. I encounted the browser bug when I went to "my videos" with youtube and tried to login. The text field wouldn't accept text.

But that's all so far, and I can live with that until T-Mobile comes out with the real upgrade.

ziminvades no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by krees23 View Post
    But that's all so far, and I can live with that until T-Mobile comes out with the real upgrade.
    Um, nobody's told you?

I hate to give bad news.

It seems there is a disorder of the BB that is only effecting T-Mobile BB's. It's the dreaded "SIM not allowed:3". First it causes hot flashes, then it plays with your mind. You doubt yourself and question everything. What happened? What did I do? Is it a setting? Is it an app? Is anyone else experiencing this? Then it cripples you! No BB (the room quiets). I know, I know! Is there a way to protect yourself you ask? No...there is no cure. There are no warning signs. It strikes with no compassion. Unfortunately, it is a path we tmobilers must walk and walk alone. (sniffle,sniffle-SNORT!) I'm so scared

logicbomb.de no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by SignUp0 View Post
    I have installed .37 on my Curve 8310. Everything is working fine. However youtube and m.youtube is not working. When I click on any video, it loads the Media Player and then gives this error "Can not find web address. Verify that this web address is valid".

Can anyone please help.
    Only thing that worked for me was a battery pull.

I can watch YouTube for hours on end, or sometimes maybe 5 minutes - then I end up getting that error message.

If/when I get the error, the only thing that lets youtube work again is a battery pull.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    BBs in use: Pearl 8110

Currently running OS 4.5.0.42