Page 22 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by hoosierdaddynow Just hook up your phone to computer. Start desktop manager. Click ... RIM Handheld OS forum

liljay no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2427AD2F

Loving it

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdaddynow View Post
    Just hook up your phone to computer. Start desktop manager. Click application loader. Select on docs to go. Then it will load it for you.

Hey,
    Thanks for the info. Everything is great now. Im not having any problems.

yozpalang no está en línea Stack level 3
    well I have Empower HTML Email Viewer PRO and it is not working .so I'm back to basic.

Tate002 no está en línea Stack level 3
    can anyone tell me why i can not reply in this space here on my blackberry... its really screwing with me...

and why is it when I try to down load facebook OTA I can click on I agree... but the next button will not press... what is going on... its driving me NUTS....

kyo0tdemon, Does your "free Up Memory" work on 4.5 OS with the 8310? please say yes please or direct me...

claykin no está en línea Stack level 2
    Installed 4.5.0.37 on my 8100. Still too much hourglassing IMO. RIM needs to sort this out as its really annoying and unprofessional in a business class device!

Camera seems to be worse with this release. Auto flash setting hardly works when it should.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    Once again this is a BETA software. Which means it is a program that hasn't gone live which means there are bugs in it. This doesn't mean that this is the final version which will be released. Because you or anyone else are running softwares that haven't been approved there is going to be many problems. There really isn't much that can be done except going back to the approved software from your carrier. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

E3BK no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    JUST ASK
    Quote Originally Posted by natesax7 View Post
    I have noticed a few bugs my self with the 4.5.0.18 Beta, but all in all it is working fine. The biggest issue I have noticed is that I have to pull the battery every other day just because the o/s stopps reading my memory card. But after the reboot it works great.

to answer your questions:

yes, your third party apps should work. I have a few games and the all important pinstack launcher. they all work fine.

I couldn't tell you about the pocket mac deal. It should work fine, but have a pc back up of your phone just in case. This is a 'beta'.

The BB msngr contacts stayed in the bb msngr and worked fine.

You shouldn't need to format the memory card. unless your planning on taking a lot of video and need the space. My curve read my memory card just fine.
    OK...took the leap...it's upgrading now. Also, in case you other Mac users are wondering, I have Paralells/Windows XP on my Mac so this is the only way to upgrade. Also, I saw that during the backup, it backed up all my 3rd party apps and will reload them once the process is complete. I think. I dunno. I'll be back once it's done and drop my $.02.

Wish me luck! I've never upgraded my BB before...

claykin no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnyxedge View Post
    Once again this is a BETA software. Which means it is a program that hasn't gone live which means there are bugs in it. This doesn't mean that this is the final version which will be released. Because you or anyone else are running softwares that haven't been approved there is going to be many problems. There really isn't much that can be done except going back to the approved software from your carrier. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Not sure if you were responding to my post, so if you are......

The hourglassing has been an issue since DAY 1 with the Pearl and most newer models. V4.6 betas I've seen running on the Bold seem to be vastly improved in this area but I'm not sure if this can be attributed to the OS update or that the Bold is running a faster CPU/hardware architecture.

cypher no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    876-5309
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Build 37 on 8800 via tmo

Everything works the way it should. The only problem I have is when I have my sd card inserted, it resets itself sometime between 5 and 30 mins. I've also formatted it again and it does the same thing. I just have it deactivated in options for now until I can figure out a fix.

If anyone has any suggestions, bring it on!

I guess I will have to respond to post via Opera Mini

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    tate -- click in the space and begin to type, then to get out of the space, click the back button.

cypher no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    876-5309
    Quote Originally Posted by Tate002 View Post
    can anyone tell me why i can not reply in this space here on my blackberry... its really screwing with me...

and why is it when I try to down load facebook OTA I can click on I agree... but the next button will not press... what is going on... its driving me NUTS....
    To take care of that until a real fix:

In browser option > general options > deselect "enable curser in colum view"

Its reverting back to 4.2 (bka old school style)

I won't use the curser until it works.

PIN/ID
    LESS
    I had that same issues as well, but been able to overcome it. What bugs me the most is that I cannot answer pms via the browser because I have no send button after I type in my reply. Anyone find a workaround for this besides changing the emulation to microsoft ie?

ziminvades no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I posted a seperate thread regarding a SIM not allowed:3 error.
    I'm not sure but I believe it maybe a combination of 4.5 and BB Wallet. Has anyone one else had a problem?
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by RSCStacker View Post
    I had that same issues as well, but been able to overcome it. What bugs me the most is that I cannot answer pms via the browser because I have no send button after I type in my reply. Anyone find a workaround for this besides changing the emulation to microsoft ie?
    do what i said above...see if that works.

the issue you are referring to was seen in OS before .37
    the issue tate was referring to was seen in OS .37

once you have typed your PM, click the back button once and it should bring you back to the mouse/cursor.