Page 16 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I will do a battery pull right now to make ya feel ... RIM Handheld OS forum

BluT no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24192DD3

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I will do a battery pull right now to make ya feel better! I have had UMA all day. I will see if it comes back. Just for you Zim! LOL

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f
    Quote Originally Posted by jak View Post
    I get The WIFI turned black but no UMA. I just loaded the 4.5.0.37 on my 8320. Is there a fix to get UMA working?
    so far no, sorry.

PIN/ID
    3319688f
    Quote Originally Posted by BluT View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I will do a battery pull right now to make ya feel better! I have had UMA all day. I will see if it comes back. Just for you Zim! LOL
    Yea, keep rubbing it in. lol

Hack173 no está en línea banned
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    Anybody no how to load a word file onto "Docs to Go"? Thank You in Advance.

Via: 8320

nastyboy2 no está en línea Stack level 2
    finally got uma back with os .37 after trying all day. here are the steps i took.
    go into options, then security options then certificates.
    delete the 2 t-mobile usa inc listings.
    it will ask you to enter a password before removing keystores.
    go into options, then advanced options, then service books.
    delete the 2 wifi tcp/ip entries.
    reboot the curve.
    the 2 wifi tcp/ip entries in service book will reappear after the reboot.
    go to mobile.blackberry.com with the bb browser and click on help.
    click the hotspot@home(uma) is not working link and follow the instructions to install the root certificate and the trust certificate.
    reboot again and see if you have uma.

if it doesnt work, an extra step to try would be to go into advanced options then host routing table and hit menu then register now to resend service books to your device.
    Last edited by nastyboy2; 05-25-2008 at 06:11 AM.

PIN/ID
    3319688f
    Quote Originally Posted by nastyboy2 View Post
    finally got uma back with os .37 after trying all day. here are the steps i took.
    go into options, then security options then certificates.
    delete the 2 t-mobile usa inc listings.
    it will ask you to enter a password before removing keystores.
    go into options, then advanced options, then service books.
    delete the 2 wifi tcp/ip entries.
    reboot the curve.
    the 2 wifi tcp/ip entries in service book will reappear after the reboot.
    go to mobile.blackberry.com with the bb browser and click on help.
    click the hotspot@home(uma) is not working link and follow the instructions to install the root certificate and the trust certificate.
    reboot again and see if you have uma.

if it doesnt work, an extra step to try would be to go into advanced options then host routing table and hit menu then register now to resend service books to your device.
    I hope this works when I try it tomorrow.

cpk3 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by ziminvades View Post
    ohhhhh she was serious, i felt an over looming doom and i turned around-she was staring straight at me. it was as if i had clarvoiance.

i got her to agree to let me stay on until my info is reinstalled. thank god she doesnt know how long it would take so I told her an hour. heheheh i really just have to reinstall addresses and calendars
    Zim.. I know the feeling... If you remember my post from the General forum, in the "Get your BB our of the bedroom" thread....

Tuesday night up till midnight upgrading from 4.5.0.18 to 4.5.0.28 OS .

Wednesday night up till midnight upgrading from 4.5.0.28 to 4.5.0.37 OS.

To tired to do anything Thursday..

Last night about bricked my blackberry removing COD's to free up memory... ...So I was up till midnight reloading the OS from scratch and getting all my apps back...

As I have said before though, I make sure there are no expectations from my wife.. any night before I dive into hacking on the Berry.

sgt-d no está en línea Stack level 2
    @flash24: it probably won't work. i've tried everything possible and it doesn't help. it seems that only some areas work. i've found only one person online that uma works for with .37.

anyway, try it, just keep a copy of .18 or .10 nearby. like most others, you will need it. using an older gprs file won't help either.

i called t-mobile about it as well, the w006.8 error is well known, but currently they aren't doing anything about it until they officially release 4.5.

PIN/ID
    3319688f
    Yea, it seems like .37 UMA works in certain areas only.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    I still don't think it works I think (from what I've seen and heard) that most people get the wifi to light up on there screen but still running EDGE. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

am23 no está en línea Stack level 1
    anyone have problems with using Google Synch to synch Google Calendar to the BB calendar? Even if I change the options it doesn't load more than 4 weeks...

beamolite no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23F73F86
    I have a 2006 Chevy HHR with a auxiliary jack for plugging in MP3 players and playing music with my 8320 Curve. When I was running the 4.5.18 OS update it worked great. Now I am running .37 I get an irritating beep and nothing else. It does it with both the miutunes and the blackberry media player.

poizniv no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have a Curve 8310. I'm running 4.5.0.37. Now I keep getting the message... "You've switched to a new device. Do you want to update your contacts about it? Otherwise your contacts list will be erased." Everytime I go into BB Messenger. I tried the update option... nothing happened. I have erased and added again yet still get the same message. Anyone having this issue?

wassona no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2439fbe3
    Quote Originally Posted by poizniv View Post
    I have a Curve 8310. I'm running 4.5.0.37. Now I keep getting the message... "You've switched to a new device. Do you want to update your contacts about it? Otherwise your contacts list will be erased." Everytime I go into BB Messenger. I tried the update option... nothing happened. I have erased and added again yet still get the same message. Anyone having this issue?

That is most definitely a beta issue. I first saw that when I was running .18. Dont know what the fix for that is.

bobbyj1985uk no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    257073FB
    so has no one tried my question? Has anyone tried receiving a video via mms? Its quite big over here in the uk, and everytime i receive one its about 95k and all that shows is a blank screen and the sound only, if i then try forwarding it back it just shows as audio on there fone, anyone try it for me see if they can on there devices?
    ---~Loving his BB - True Crackberry Addict~---
    New Pin: 21153ADC
    ~~~~If In Doubt Pull It Out . . Battery Obviously ;-)~~~~