Page 71 of 73 FirstFirst ... 6667686970717273 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1091

Originally Posted by jorgeg.ledes Can someone explain in laymen terms what the cleanup utility or ... RIM Handheld OS forum

sohail2k no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by jorgeg.ledes View Post
    Can someone explain in laymen terms what the cleanup utility or option does, I would really appreciated and perhaps some suggestion in recommended settings for option

thanks
    I think the menu it self is "self explanatory". Can anybody else help? Please

thagame911 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Anybody else having problems using JiveTalk ?

CuteEvil no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2551C0B1

HTML Help with new 4.5 Beta

Hi all,

I read somewhere that new OS 4.5 is going to support HTML emails. I have installed the new Beta 4.5.0.28 on my curve 8310 but it still shows the email like it used to before

How can I turn HTML option on? I am using BIS.

Thanks in advance

eduardog21 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215C7A2A
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteEvil View Post
    Hi all,

I read somewhere that new OS 4.5 is going to support HTML emails. I have installed the new Beta 4.5.0.28 on my curve 8310 but it still shows the email like it used to before

How can I turn HTML option on? I am using BIS.

Thanks in advance
    HTML support needs an upgrade from your BIS or BES provider. Their servers need an upgrade to be able to render native html support. That's what I'm waiting for also. Hopefully it's soon.

BekNazar no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24a6d5d6
    I have my own BES. This is what it looks like with 8310 on 4.5.0.18 and BES 4.1.5 (with html hack).

Todd

lordhavmercy no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)
    8700g running 4.5.0.18
    Was running 4.2
    No prob, just memnory leak
    And can someone tell me how to put my keys on silent when I dial a number. I hate it. Plus my girl gets upset when I have to make a call in the middle of the night and she hears BEEP BEEP BEEP. Not cool at all. Lol help please

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by lordhavmercy View Post
    8700g running 4.5.0.18
    Was running 4.2
    And can someone tell me how to put my keys on silent when I dial a number. I hate it. Plus my girl gets upset when I have to make a call in the middle of the night and she hears BEEP BEEP BEEP. Not cool at all. Lol help please

Options>screen/keyboard
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    you can turn off the typing part, but not the dialing part ... sorry. unless that is something new with 4.5

PIN/ID
    I dont have any beeps when I dial a number. I never have
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by lordhavmercy View Post
    8700g running 4.5.0.18
    Was running 4.2
    Or are you talking about that "dooodooodooodooo" stream of sound when you dial a speed dial number? To get rid of that put the phones profile on silent or vibrate.

PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by jorgeg.ledes View Post
    Can someone explain in laymen terms what the cleanup utility or option does, I would really appreciated and perhaps some suggestion in recommended settings for option

thanks

If you are talking about the "memory cleaner" in the security options, I think it just "cleans up" the fragments that are left behind when you do somethin gon the phone. I'm probably wrong, but that's the best way I can think to describe it.

takadante no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24B2C963
    Well i don't know if this has been mention as for i didn't bother reading the last 70 pages, but when i try to open the camera or video camera, it says "Could not start the camera. Close other applications and try opening the camera again"

I have no idea what to do and i cant really reinstall because i have no idea how to do it on my new Macbook

PIN/ID
    When you go to the blackberry.com home page there is a download for Mac's. Download that. Re-install the OS...there is something missing in the OS that you have.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsNowOrNever View Post
    I dont have any beeps when I dial a number. I never have
    where exactly in screen/keyboard do you turn this off? because i have keytone rate set to off but yet, when i go to dial a number every number i hit makes a tone.

adam.graves no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    319F7C33
    I really am sorry to bother everyone but how do I check what os I am running?