Page 63 of 73 FirstFirst ... 5859606162636465666768 ... LastLast

Ok so I went back to 4.5.0.18 and after doing a JL_CMDR wipe and getting ... RIM Handheld OS forum

chadzworld no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2464E6DD

Advertisement

Ok so I went back to 4.5.0.18 and after doing a JL_CMDR wipe and getting rid of the 4.2 BB pearl sample video and some other stuff my phone had. Well it doesn't reboot anymore. Only thing is I don't know about a warranty exchange now. I also have the losing signal problem RIM. I love the vault preloaded picture and used JL_CMDR to get a screen shot of it in case I go back to 4.2.

zjeepgozweel no está en línea Stack level 1
    ocanyc

I assume your phone is password locked? You need to go to the security settings ...general settings then go down to content protection and change "Include address book" to no.

volscian no está en línea Stack level 5

4.5 media player

I have 4.5 on my 8100, and yesterday the media player was working fine, but then I loaded another album and a movie, now it doesn't read my folders in media player, nor does it list my movie. I can still play everything when I use explore, but media player says scanning and makes no progress. Anyone else have this happen to them and what did you do to fix it?

fritter no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

If I were to take the files back out, would it start to work again, or would I just be wasting my time?~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    It doesn't hurt to try! are you just using the mass storage mode and copy pasting the media into your media card?

I haven't had this issue...I frequently get the "Scanning" bar after inserting music and media, but everything seems to work once it's done!!

Yeah, I just copy it over, and I left the scanner bar go for a while and it never moved.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Have you tried a battery pull, mine got stuck once, and a battery pull did the trick! but make sure you have your media backed up somewhere in case

ftx437 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2454c8a2
    that happened to me and all i did was remove all my media and then start the media player, it scanned and found nothing, then i went back and added my media again and opened media player and it scanned and found every thing..

trying the battery pull now, if that doesn't do it I'll do the remove media route...

battery pull worked, at least for the most part...all of my music is back now, but the scanning bar still stops, won't load my movies...

Have you been able to play movies that you've converted before?? using the same converter.......

yeah, never had a problem with it on 4.2, 4.3, or 4.5...it's always worked for me...

Hmmmm...maybe that movie has the bug!!

Try playing media content without that movie/video on the device

I've played the movie using the explore option, everything works just fine. took it off, loaded media player, then put it back on and loaded again, same thing...