Page 48 of 73 FirstFirst ... 4344454647484950515253 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by tws777 I am still having problems with 3 of my apps' icons. ... RIM Handheld OS forum

MrCmonster no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by tws777 View Post
    I am still having problems with 3 of my apps' icons. Google Maps, WeatherEye, and ESPN Launcher all show the generic black comp monitor instead of the correct icons. No E, No little compass for Google Maps, and no Weather Icons. I have deleted, re-installed, put all permissions to Allow; and it still doesn't work. Can anyone assist?
    Check out this thread… http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com/showthread.php?t=72038

I figured out how to get google maps 2.1.0 working (icon & GPS). Hope that helps. Not sure about the other two apps though.

danny_mckinn no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks for you comment, I have the 8320 from TMO and have yet to see the 4.5 OS released in any form.
    This quicky was for 'ItsNowOrNever'..
    Last edited by danny_mckinn; 05-06-2008 at 01:59 AM. Reason: Used quicky, not really fimiliar with forms yet.

bigmace3000 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22AE5DFF
    Im feeling the 4.5 right now..no bugs EXCEPT...

My led light stays on red for what sems like ever...until I pull the battery.But whenever I get a call or email or text it stays on even after thats ben deleted or the call has ended.Someone help me please.Pm me,pin me,email me,send me a smoke signal anything.

Peace
    The crime is undetectable by the feds cause in the minds of our kids is where the track is...and music is potent and straight to the soul...so its much more addictive than crack is!!!

Duvi no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by budkleppe View Post
    OK, the only issue I have been having is the call log is getting wiped out pretty frequently. Still not a big enough issue for me to want to downgrade though.

Is this caused by memory leak? Is there a way to prevent this?

And the million dollar question... When will 4.5 be released?

currently running
    4.5.0.18 OS
    4.3.0.17 Desktop
    More than likely it's the memory leak issue... 4.5 uses a lot more memory. Also when it deleted your call logs and you check your memory, your memory is going to seem fine as it has deleted your logs and increased your memory again.
    Last edited by Lavagirl; 12-06-2008 at 03:50 AM. Reason: format edit

tws777 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCmonster View Post
    Check out this thread… http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ad.php?t=72038

I figured out how to get google maps 2.1.0 working (icon & GPS). Hope that helps. Not sure about the other two apps though.
    Thank you so much! Got my Google Maps icon back. Sweet!

VETT98 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    friends
    i tryed 4.5 too many bugs,and my husband has and 8130 through work 4.3 and all apps work great on his phone,video is not worth all the bugs,at least the 4.3 has no bugs like the 4.5 . just letting people know that 4.5 is no big deal,now what is a big deal is how fast sprints evdo was too my 8310 wow my husband left me in the dust. because of the 4.5 beta,my contract is up with att. my hubby is bring me a sprint 8130 for me.hope his work pays for it.
    Mike

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    What bugs did you have Denise?
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

PIN/ID
    friends
    googles map,weather,bbmaps,phone keep power cycling,keep freezing when sms
    Mike

PIN/ID
    Hmmm...that's odd. Well---it was a beta....I wonder if the "real" release will have these issues on different phone.
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

PIN/ID
    friends
    dont get me wrong i tryed the 4.5 but too me it was not worth it,i switched back too the 4.2,when it comes out i am sure people will love it,just my opion.
    Mike

PIN/ID
    friends
    i never want too be negative on pinstack the people are great here, and i am so excited that my husband is getting me a 8130 pearl gps included so happy
    Mike

PIN/ID
    LOL---how is sprint service in your area? Ours stinks!

PIN/ID
    friends
    i just looked at the map and it says we are in the best
    best,better,good are the choices,for data also best, but i remember when my husband had nextel and the service stunk big time,but his work phone works in the basement when mine does not,thats why im so exicited because i can wash and talk on the phone now
    Mike

PIN/ID
    friends
    none
    Last edited by VETT98; 05-08-2008 at 07:43 AM. Reason: type o
    Mike

ocanyc no está en línea Stack level 4
    My video screen looks like it has more room to fill eventhough fullscreen is selected.
    Has anyone been able to view videos or youtube in full screen?