Page 47 of 73 FirstFirst ... 4243444546474849505152 ... LastLast

OK, the only issue I have been having is the call log is getting wiped ... RIM Handheld OS forum

budkleppe no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

OK, the only issue I have been having is the call log is getting wiped out pretty frequently. Still not a big enough issue for me to want to downgrade though.

Is this caused by memory leak? Is there a way to prevent this?

And the million dollar question... When will 4.5 be released?

currently running
    4.5.0.18 OS
    4.3.0.17 Desktop

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by budkleppe View Post
    OK, the only issue I have been having is the call log is getting wiped out pretty frequently. Still not a big enough issue for me to want to downgrade though.

Is this caused by memory leak? Is there a way to prevent this?

And the million dollar question... When will 4.5 be released?

currently running
    4.5.0.18 OS
    4.3.0.17 Desktop
    It is caused more then likely by the same issue that has plagued BB's since the 8100 release if not earlier. Check your memory under options, status, file free, prior to doing a battery pull. More then likely you have low memory. The device uses a flash memory that for the most part does not clean the allocated memory till after a hard reset. There have been many, many threads about this issue with the BB devices but just to give a you a start try this one. No word on the "official" release of 4.5 yet. hope it helps.

tws777 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I am still having problems with 3 of my apps' icons. Google Maps, WeatherEye, and ESPN Launcher all show the generic black comp monitor instead of the correct icons. No E, No little compass for Google Maps, and no Weather Icons. I have deleted, re-installed, put all permissions to Allow; and it still doesn't work. Can anyone assist?

omfgpanda no está en línea Stack level 2
    1) Most up to date OS from Tmo

2)FileLock/BBLight/GeoTip/Berry-A-Code

3) Deault Tmobile: wap.voicestream.com

4) Tmobile

5) v4.5.0.18 [2.7.0.43]

I have BBMaps loaded into my phone but its not even showing up like its in the application list but I don't see it.. does anyone else have this problem?

chevyridinhi no está en línea Stack level 2
    My pearl 8100, keeps giving me an hour glass when I try do anything with my memory card. Then the phone will reset itself over and over about 5 times in a row. This has been a real annoyance. Does anyone else have this problem. But besides that I love the updates when they work.

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    If you have pics on the media card that may be causing the problem

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Rota no está en línea Stack level 2
    I just got BBmaps working with ATT and 4.5.

Here's the thread on how to do it:

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ad.php?t=72442

rendon no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24354f43
    Way you need to do isq back up your memory card and reformat it via BB and it will clear up everything and just out all data back on there~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    I tried .18 on my 8100. Even without the memory card, it was very slow. Everytime I did a battery pull, it would take longer to boot up and opening any applications would take a long time.

After about 10 or 15 minutes, it speeds up a bit.. but considering I do a battery pull every morning, this was unacceptable. Shame too, because multitap was working flawlessly on it. 4.2.1 multitap is broken, so I'm using 4.2.0 on my pearl until my new 8310 gets unlocked

itzminyufoo no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24452C9C
    I have run both the 4.5.18 and .10 on my tmobile 8320.

Interface and new features are great, however due to the memory leak, I needed to downgrade back to the current OS. I cannot WAIT till the new OS is released
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Should I erase them.

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    chevy...just plug your BB into your PC, enable mass storage mode, go to the USB drive that your BB is plugged into (on your PC), you can access all your media there. Copy paste it onto your PC, you can then delete if from your card. Then format the card through your BB, you can then copy paste your media back onto the card.

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    as said above that was my problem. I Baught a new memory card thou formated it and it seemed to fix a lot of problems I was having with the os. also make sure you have dogs to go and slideshow to go installed. I noticed that helps many many bugs
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

mmmitch no está en línea Stack level 2
    I cant download .doc email attachments to my bb. It says "Could not start content handler." I sent myself a picture and got it to open but not the document. I have documents to go so I dont see why I cant open it. How do i get it to open or is there any apps that can do that?

Thanks guys, that worked. i just saved everything and then reformated the memory card.