Page 41 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3637383940414243444546 ... LastLast

Anybody experiencing jivetalk connection issues...sporadic disconnects etc?... RIM Handheld OS forum

ocanyc no está en línea Stack level 4

Advertisement

Anybody experiencing jivetalk connection issues...sporadic disconnects etc?

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Are you using the 4.5 OS?

Might be something with their server. They may be updating something.
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

ocanyc no está en línea Stack level 4
    Yes I'm on 4.5.0.18. Since 2 days ago. I'll just lose connection, and just says reconnecting. I'll shut down mobile connection and turn it back on, nothing. I have to restart it sometimes, or it'll just come back on its own. Just kind of weird. Browser works while this is happening btw.

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    PIN/ID
    Stack
    Also having my phone go into a cycle of losing signal. I just reset and back to normal for bit.
    I'm sure the official release will be soon, lol
    Strange.

demyxxx no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    I can live without it. i just saved like 1 picture so that i can change the home screen background. But anyways, just a random question i'm attaching a picture(1st time doing it so if it doesnt show up or something sorry..) this is the kind of micro sd card i'm using i'm wondering like if it is ok, or does it suck and i should change it to something else? any help would be greatly appreciated!! thx in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by ItsNowOrNever View Post
    Very interesting. Well, if you can live without pics...then I say ok...if you can't then I would think your only option is to downgrade. That stinks and it's odd.

raeford no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by ocanyc View Post
    Anybody experiencing jivetalk connection issues...sporadic disconnects etc?
    No problems here. I've been running Jivetalk from 6am to midnight everyday and haven't loss connectivity...using 4.5.0.18

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by demyxxx View Post
    I can live without it. i just saved like 1 picture so that i can change the home screen background. But anyways, just a random question i'm attaching a picture(1st time doing it so if it doesnt show up or something sorry..) this is the kind of micro sd card i'm using i'm wondering like if it is ok, or does it suck and i should change it to something else? any help would be greatly appreciated!! thx in advance!
    SanDisk is a good brand, if that's what you're asking.

chavira009 no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Any New News on T-Mobile 4.5 Release Date?

Just wondering around the threads and wondering if any stacker had any new news on a 4.5, t-mobile release date. found one that said it would come in the first quarter of 2008, well if i am right that has come and gone so.... thoughts?

PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by demyxxx View Post

That's a good disk. I would just guess that your copy of the OS is bad.
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

tfung no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2076720F
    Has anyone noticed a significantly shorter battery life with the 8320 running 4.5? I use to be able to go at least 2 full days before needing to charge the bb... now the battery is pretty much drained by morning if I leave it overnight without plugging it in to charge when I sleep...

Otherwise, the OS seems to be working fine and haven't encountered any bugs yet...

demyxxx no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    I guess it was a bad OS. oh well. i'm not gonna revert it back to anything. i'm just gonna keep the OS, and wait till the real one i guess. I can live with it for sure. i rarely change the background much anyways.

I love the OS too much to revert back. haha

Quote Originally Posted by ItsNowOrNever View Post
    That's a good disk. I would just guess that your copy of the OS is bad.

ronIP no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    20E78CB4
    well did upgrade to 4.5 os a couple of weeks ago... subscribe to BES but not data plan. receive push emails with wifi before... after upgrade push emails were disabled and use to chat with iskoot but not after upgrade. prob downloaded a bad os. been trying to downgrade to 4.2 but when i try to the phone would not detect the lower os... should i wipe the handheld then reinstall the 4.2 os?

JeffreyC no está en línea Stack level 3

8320 curve 4.5 for T-Mobile??

I had read somewhere recently that the release date for this was supposed to have been April 15th. Being this has passed and I've been patiently waiting like everyone else, has anyone heard anything more on this?

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro
    I have a script I developed earlier this year to scan all RIM Provider Download sites to find the latest version of the OS. Since the beginning of April I've been trying to run it almost every day, and in fact ran it this morning and still no 4.5.

When it's released (I doubt I'll be the first to know), I'll run the script and unless RIM changes their format post the results on my Latest OS Blog:
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com/blog.php?b=86
    JerryD

PIN/ID
    Did you delete the vendor.xml file? Did you delete the 4.5 off the computer? Is the 4.2 for YOUR model number of phone---and EXACT MATCH! The 8110 OS for example wont work on your phone.