Page 28 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Has anyone found a way around bbmaps on at&t on 4.5.0.18? The lbs.alx edit method ... RIM Handheld OS forum

tylerscott20 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Advertisement

Has anyone found a way around bbmaps on at&t on 4.5.0.18? The lbs.alx edit method doesn't work because the lbs.alx on 4.5 is different from the one on 4.2.1.xxx os

iron07 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22bf2ae1
    Quote Originally Posted by Amahk View Post
    Hmmmm...well I thought .18 would fix my constant rebooting problem with 4.5 however it persists. I had never formatted my media card before so I figured this was the problem so last night I did a format but I woke this morning to see the white background and the hourglass spinning.

Maybe I should format the card and then reinstall the os again? I have no clue what's causing these reboots. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

i dont think its your card. what third party appys do you have installed? i tryed putting soft rest back in and had problems so far .18 is awsome

cpk3 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsNowOrNever View Post
    I just tried it, I can send my videos to YOU TUBE!!! WoooHooo!!!

Are you talking about videos taken with your Blackberry?

I was unable to do that last night, I thoght it was the .3gp format the video is taken in.

Amahk no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242B3987
    Quote Originally Posted by iron07 View Post
    i dont think its your card. what third party appys do you have installed? i tryed putting soft rest back in and had problems so far .18 is awsome
    Hmmm I have facebook, jivetalk, viigo, sudoku, today plus theme, google maps installed. I don't think anyone else has had problems with any of these programs. I formatted my media card and I'm reinstalling now. If it continues to reboot I'll just have to revert to 4.2. I really like 4.5 though especially as youtube works now!

baniels no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31d2df42
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    No youtube functionality for me with .18 on ATT.

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ You should try taking the media card out and see if that stops the reboots.

PIN/ID
    242B3987
    Quote Originally Posted by melissaox View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ You should try taking the media card out and see if that stops the reboots.
    Yea I tried that also and had no reboots for quite sometime however I can't live without my media card. There must be another way lol

Edit: So without a media card it'd mean no pictures/videos right? Probably no youtube either?
    Last edited by Amahk; 04-20-2008 at 03:57 PM.

digitaldevil no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    244c79bd
    Its confirmed, if your OS keeps rebooting it is because of your card. I ran mine all day without it yesterday, and it worked flawlessly. However, once the card was inserted, it started its rebooting. Might have something to do with the card brand because I gave heard of others having theirs in and not having problems, but I'm 100% sure its due to the memory card.

PIN/ID
    242B3987
    Quote Originally Posted by digitaldevil View Post
    Its confirmed, if your OS keeps rebooting it is because of your card. I ran mine all day without it yesterday, and it worked flawlessly. However, once the card was inserted, it started its rebooting. Might have something to do with the card brand because I gave heard of others having theirs in and not having problems, but I'm 100% sure its due to the memory card.

Ahhh ok thanks for the info digitaldevil. I even have a sandisk card which is a really good brand

Rota no está en línea Stack level 2
    I finally found .18 today and am installing it now on my 8310. I had the standard ATT problems with .10 (no maps, no youtube), so we'll see if this changes anything.

I also read on another forum that apparently there's going to be a .21 release floating around soon. I couldn't find any info on it though.

snipes mcgee no está en línea Stack level 4
    So it's pretty much confirmed that m.youtube.com doesn't work on .10? I just want to make sure.

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    Amahk, have you tried formatting the card? Try saving all of your card contents to your computer, formatting the card on the BB, and transfering the files back onto your card.

Edit: Nevermind I went back and re-read that you already did that. My bad.

m.youtube.com is working for me. On .18 and also worked on .10 for me.
    Last edited by ssnxp; 04-20-2008 at 05:03 PM.

rafa2044 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Here is what i found when i installed the beta. Media card support off and problem resolved until the official OS comes out!

justajason no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242C7F74
    Ok, it got the better of me. After all of my OWN public dissent, in waiting for the new OS. Ive decided to try it out on the older Curve, I figured that since it had a screwey key, it wouldnt hurt.. SO! All I gotta say is, HELLO EQUALIZER! Its finally making those little Blackberry headphones rattle!
    I feel like a mad scientist!
    Ugh, couldnt think of anything to change it to.

Rota no está en línea Stack level 2
    Update on .18:

I now have youtube working on ATT. No maps though, but I'm waiting for the official release for a workaround for that.

EDIT: Now I have red exclamation marks next to sms messages I haven't replied to. Hmm.
    Last edited by Rota; 04-20-2008 at 06:24 PM.