Page 25 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

i think the os is secretly leaked to the public so that the developers could ... RIM Handheld OS forum

ziminvades no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Advertisement

i think the os is secretly leaked to the public so that the developers could save research money and have us the public research the issues for them.

It would be nice if all jobs were like that. Doctors would have us tell them that our L2 and L3 discs have herniated and its pinching the siatic nerve.
    plumbers would come to the house and have us tell them that there is a crack about 1 foot down and the pipe is going to have to be dug up and replaced.

yeah life would be easy....anyone want to petition the government and make it a law.

ziminvades no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Question

Quote Originally Posted by ItsNowOrNever View Post
    I remember the doll craze. Lol. I was a bitty baby and my mom had an insider! Lol!
    my mom and her friend actually got into a tug of war with someone in a shopping center to get a flippin doll. crazy huh. how does the cabbage patch craze relate again

nastyboy2 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by rpol8052 View Post
    I have been searching and searching but I can't find .18 all I keep finding is .10 I'm not asking for a link or anything but that I'm upset that I can't find it!!! Lol I just can't get youtube to work that's all....
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    in your tcp settings do you have wap.voicestream.com as the apn? that's what fixed my youtube. some people also have to turn off wifi to get it to work

justajason no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242C7F74
    yeah life would be easy....anyone want to petition the government and make it a law.

NO. There are too many of those useless laws and lawmakers out and about anyway!
    Ugh, couldnt think of anything to change it to.

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by ziminvades View Post
    my mom and her friend actually got into a tug of war with someone in a shopping center to get a flippin doll. crazy huh. how does the cabbage patch craze relate again
    Someone related it to the grouchy people that keep asking about how to get 4.5 on here! LOL!

I had an insider at Matel! LOL!

******OK****** Like a ninny I just updated my 8310 with the 4.5. We'll see what happens! Hoping I dont loose my GPS...I can live with it though, once the real 4.5 gets out I can have the best of everything! LOL!
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

kingrykku27 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2444409C
    Guys, guys (and girls)

CALM DOWN.

It will be out soon enough. But you have to stop thinking about it. Else it will seem like an eternity.

Don't put the forums at risk of being taken down just because you want an unreleased piece of software. It doesn't even have video recording for the pearl.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    WOOOO FREAKING HOOO!!!!

OK----8310 is all in working order, including GPS, Video and such!
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

rpol8052 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    Quote Originally Posted by nastyboy2 View Post
    in your tcp settings do you have wap.voicestream.com as the apn? that's what fixed my youtube. some people also have to turn off wifi to get it to work
    yea i did but it still doesnt work

PIN/ID
    So far it seems that only TMo customers have access to YouTube.

ray_1060 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Wrong only SOME tmobile users can actually watch youtube, alot just end up with it saying error in the media player.

PIN/ID
    I never said ALL tmo customers have it, but they are the ones with success. You have some serious issues with me that you need to take off the forums. Its a distraction to others.

Quote Originally Posted by ray_1060 View Post
    Wrong only SOME tmobile users can actually watch youtube, alot just end up with it saying error in the media player.

ocanyc no está en línea Stack level 4
    I'm on .10 and I cant keep an EDGE signal

Happened after I was trying out youtube which didnt work for me and turned wifi off. Got the right apn settings and turned wifi off. Not EDGE seems stuck. Anyway to tweak the signal?

Youtube is also giving me "An error has occured attempting to play media" and I'm on tmo. This is after I click watch video.
    Last edited by ocanyc; 04-19-2008 at 03:36 PM.

justajason no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242C7F74
    BUGS! Someone call terminix! Hehehehe! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ocanyc no está en línea Stack level 4
    Oh gawd dammit. I should've found a higher version.

One more smart comment like that and I'm going right back to 4.2

Actually after a battery pull, signal seems more stable. Its the damn youtube thats buggin me, no pun intended
    Last edited by ocanyc; 04-19-2008 at 03:54 PM.

Fantom1023 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I just downloaded the 4.5.0.18 onto my 8310 and everything seems to be working a lot smoother than when i had .10. The memory leak issue; especially, is fixed finally.