Page 22 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by lexo theres absolutely no other os for blackberry on this cpu, downloaded ... RIM Handheld OS forum

lraed74 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by lexo View Post
    theres absolutely no other os for blackberry on this cpu, downloaded a lot of 4.5's and none of them are recognized did any one else have this problem too?before upgrade?
    Did you delete the vendor.xml file?

Amahk no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242B3987
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsNowOrNever View Post
    Att on .10 seem to be having issues. 8310 (on .18) seem to be able to get it.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I don't think .18 is available for the 8310 yet!

DonGato no está en línea Stack level 3
    I found two things on my Curve 8300 with the 4.5.0.10 rom.

First, I believe this wasn't available in the media player in 4.2 and I discovered it by mistake.
    You can switch audio tracks by holding a little more the volume keys. Please tell me it's new in 4.5 or I will feel stupid.

Second, in BB Messenger you can't type accents as pressing the key immediately switches to uppercase before you can roll the trackball to switch the possible options. This works well in other application and on 4.2's BB Messenger.

Amahk no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242B3987
    Quote Originally Posted by DonGato View Post
    I found two things on my Curve 8300 with the 4.5.0.10 rom.

First, I believe this wasn't available in the media player in 4.2 and I discovered it by mistake.
    You can switch audio tracks by holding a little more the volume keys. Please tell me it's new in 4.5 or I will feel stupid.
    Ooooooo now that's really sexy.

PacketRat no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    Found a huge bug on my test of 4.5 When going from no cell service for 3 hours to good cell coverage I noticed that I had to turn antenna off then back on for it to find service. Seems that after it tries for a few hours it doesn't like to keep on trying later. Could be some sort of battery saver.
    -------
    PacketRat
    258CDFE8

DonGato no está en línea Stack level 3
    Yes, that just happened to me while I was in the subway. The antenna turned itself off. I enabled it again but couldn't get data service so I had to remove the battery to recover full functionality.

Well, it's a beta after all... but that shows we won't see the official release in a while, unless they are far ahead of us in versions and they already fixed all the bugs we see.

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    I am sure they are far ahead of us in versions...LOL...but what's taking so long? Unless someone saw the comment about spawning dragons and they are trying to make that happen! LOL! What about us gals? What if I wanted a unicorn and not a dragon? Is that a 3rd party app i'll have to buy? And how much is the unicorn gonna eat?
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

PIN/ID
    OK...I have been eyeing my memory since everyone was saying there was a leak----and I went from 11 (and a bunch of other numbers) to now 52 (and a bunch of other numbers) bytes....I and ran the memory cleaner last night.
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

richb no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by stranjal7 View Post
    I'm using .18 on a 8320 with T-mobile and was using .10 before that and now I have no issues so far. BBsmart and simulsays ,which I had issues with on .10 works perfectly now.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Any chance of getting the link for .18. I also have the .10. You can Pin me at 241C00AB.

Thanks

Stolie no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    3057180C
    Quote Originally Posted by richb View Post
    Any chance of getting the link for .18. I also have the .10. You can Pin me at 241C00AB.

Thanks

Ok, now this is even starting to annoy me, and I don't annoy easily. I can't say how many times this has been said, but NO we cannot tell anyone where we got it or how we got it. It is against the law, illegal, not looked upon nicely. It violates the forum terms of service and guidelines, and could lead to a ban.

Stop asking for us to distribute or otherwise divulge the location of the (not even released yet) software!

bigdog364 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2439E565
    Quote Originally Posted by Stolie View Post
    Ok, now this is even starting to annoy me, and I don't annoy easily. I can't say how many times this has been said, but NO we cannot tell anyone where we got it or how we got it. It is against the law, illegal, not looked upon nicely. It violates the forum terms of service and guidelines, and could lead to a ban.

Stop asking for us to distribute or otherwise divulge the location of the (not even released yet) software!

This is funny! LOL!

lraed74 no está en línea Stack level 3
    They think they are immune from rules so they can ask? We obviously know they arent reading through things.

bigdog364 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2439E565
    Quote Originally Posted by lraed74 View Post
    They think they are immune from rules so they can ask? We obviously know they arent reading through things.
    I think its funny that the comment was about illegal software that he has, but yet he's upset that someone's "breaking the forum rules". Is he immune to the law?

PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdog364 View Post
    I think its funny that the comment was about illegal software that he has, but yet he's upset that someone's "breaking the forum rules". Is he immune to the law?
    The software or the possesion of said software is not "illegal" on this form, nor is the discussion of said software, the workings of the software or the assistance of others in possesion of said software...the distribution of, promise of distribution or asking for the distribition is....again....READ THE RULES!!!!

Stolie no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    3057180C
    Yea, I'll admit. I worded it a bit off. I wasn't intending to say that the software itself was illegal (I'm sure it is, but that's a whole different ball of wax). What I meant was that it's "illegal" on the forum to distribute, whether directly or indirectly.

It was early in the AM, wasn't quite awake yet. Ha.