Page 19 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

I have no clue how to format it! I've never had to! Sorry! ~via BB ... RIM Handheld OS forum

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

Advertisement

I have no clue how to format it! I've never had to! Sorry!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

digitaldevil no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    244c79bd
    Just go into option/media card, then hit menu and select format memory card. I just hope putting everything back on the card afterwards that was originally on it wont keep the resets coming!

Stolie no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    3057180C
    Wow, oddly enough I have yet to experience any of these problems! I must be one of the lucky few, eh?

Like I said earlier, really the only issue I've had is with live messenger, but I've got OZ messenger to fall back on so it's not a huge deal. I would still like to know though, has anyone else had an issue with that?

~cheers!

Genius87 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2506C6C4
    I have an issue with the media player. Everytime the track switches automatically to the next one in the playlist after the last track ends, the voulme jumps and gets louder... does anybody has the same problem?

My media card issue could be solved after reformatting the card within BB...

PittsDriver no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by digitaldevil View Post
    Just go into option/media card, then hit menu and select format memory card. I just hope putting everything back on the card afterwards that was originally on it wont keep the resets coming!

It didnt fix the problem for me. I had to keep my sd card out of the phone if I wanted to use 4.5... And this is on both my att 8310's same problem....I tried several reloads of the OS too...

I have noticed that 4.5 lowered the output volume on ringtones and alerts which I thought was weird. Ringtones I couldnt put on high because they were way too loud are now on high, and aren't even all that loud.

PIN/ID
    244c79bd
    Well, formatting the card didnt work for me unfortunately. I ended up downgrading this morning. I really liked 4.5, but I couldnt live with it resetting itself all the time, it was far too annoying. Cant wait to see the final release!

Yep I never did get my memory card issues sorted....
    Last edited by PittsDriver; 04-17-2008 at 04:05 PM.

jbreidel no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241EDB49
    Well I have been running 4.5.0.18 on my curve as of the last 2 days and I have to say the memory problems aren't half as bad as they used to be. Also it just seems to run alot smoother. I never had any other issues with it before other than the memory and laggy. Those are now fixed in this release though.

twieder no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23E83629
    I had been running the (old) 4.3 beta on my 8100, and I have to say that 4.5.0.18 is seriously better. The camera works, YouTube works, there are Folders to put the programs in (!!!), and the improved SureType make it a keeper. The spellchecking doesn't hurt none either. I don't have much on my memory card, but it all seems to work fine.

Stolie no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    3057180C
    How does one check memory usage? Surely you couldn't be talking about the "options-status-file free" readout?

Is there something I'm missing?

jbreidel no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241EDB49
    Thats what I meant was the memory leak, in .10 its notorious, I would start out at the beginning of the day with like 20mb free and by mid day it was down to like 17, that is no longer an issue.

PIN/ID
    244c79bd
    When you guys did your install, did you upgrade with your memory card in the phone? Im seeing all these posts saying they arent having problems, so im wondering what i did different to acheive such bad results. I personally just did the upgrade right from 4.2 and kept the card in with all my apps, and it worked as good as a motorola brick phone from the 80's! I then reinstalled w/o the card, and copied my files back to it, and BAM! Same results..... what did you all do?

TIA

randy026 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I've noticed one thing. When I made new custom folders in my app list. I rebooted my BB and all my folders where gone just like I never made them. It's happened twice. Has this happend to anyone else? Anyone know how to fix it? Thanks

snipes mcgee no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Stolie View Post
    Wow, oddly enough I have yet to experience any of these problems! I must be one of the lucky few, eh?

Like I said earlier, really the only issue I've had is with live messenger, but I've got OZ messenger to fall back on so it's not a huge deal. I would still like to know though, has anyone else had an issue with that?

~cheers!

Same here, have had 4.5 for about a week now. I have all positive thoughts on it so far.