Page 16 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Has anyone had luck with 3rd party media players form Dollars5 or Berrytunes on an ... RIM Handheld OS forum

mcoven no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

Has anyone had luck with 3rd party media players form Dollars5 or Berrytunes on an 8100 running 4.5???

I use these apps to stream internet radio and I would really miss being able to listen!

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    PIN/ID
    Stack
    Well before youtube would not work and now it is. You could not watch it as the picture is just a jumbled mess but I'm putting that down to GPRS.
    Maybe there are updates the carries need to do and they are doing them at the moment.

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    PIN/ID
    Stack
    Maybe this beta has a clause in it that the GPS only works with certain carriers, just in case its leaked!!!!

bigdog364 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2439E565
    Everyone's enjoying the beta, and giving out great information. I can't wait til they drop the the real one. I cannot find the beta, but oh well. Keep sharing the information.

baniels no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31d2df42
    Has anyone with ATT had success with youtube?

Sake_fan no está en línea Stack level 1
    Is anyone having troubles with sms messages?

4.5 worked great for about 3 days for me and now I am having some memory leak issues.

Is there a solution to the memory leak?

Also i don't ever get received messages
    Last edited by Sake_fan; 04-16-2008 at 01:19 PM.

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by Sake_fan View Post
    Is anyone having troubles with sms messages?

4.5 worked great for about 3 days for me and now I am having some memory leak issues.

Is there a solution to the memory leak?

Also i don't ever get received messages
    I think the ony solution We have found is to keep your phone "message light" (don't store messages for days)....and see what happens

PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by vince1 View Post
    Maybe this beta has a clause in it that the GPS only works with certain carriers, just in case its leaked!!!!
    Can't be---GPS is a hard ware issue, not an OS issue. I'd be more inclined to think that ATT (and any other carrier with the 8310) hasn't updated their end for the GPS

Sake_fan no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsNowOrNever View Post
    I think the ony solution We have found is to keep your phone "message light" (don't store messages for days)....and see what happens
    Thanks!

I am also having a small problem with my emails. When I am on the vibrate profile only text messages vibrate. When i get emails nothing happens...

It's been something i've been living with and probably will continue to but, is anyone having this problem?

PittsDriver no está en línea Stack level 3
    Well I finally got my beta issues sorted. Narrowed the problem to the memory card. After maybe a dozen handheld wipes and OS reinstalls with no luck. reformatting the memory card not working etc etc. Disabling media card and physically removing it is the only thing that keeps this phone from freezing after about 30 seconds. no go on youtube with att though. att navigator works perfect. everything else seems to be fine.

is .18 the latest for the curve or is that just the pearl?

PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by Sake_fan View Post
    Thanks!

I am also having a small problem with my emails. When I am on the vibrate profile only text messages vibrate. When i get emails nothing happens...

It's been something i've been living with and probably will continue to but, is anyone having this problem?
    Have you gone to Profiles>advanced> and seen if you have the emails listed as "none"---meaning they wont vibrate or make noise or anything?
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

PIN/ID
    I am thinking that .18 is for the pearls.
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

stranjal7 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    #ASK#
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsNowOrNever View Post
    I am thinking that .18 is for the pearls.
    Works for the 8320 just fine.

wot_racing no está en línea Stack level 1
    I just discovered that jivetalk will not work without documents to go installed... As long as both are installed, it works great..

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I don't have 4.5 yet, but I'm hoping you don't mind if I ask a question of those who do.

I have 4.3 and I know I've read posts about others with the same issue, and was wondering if it was fixed in 4.5. The issue is this, whenever I save a message and then go to the top of the page and hit delete prior, my BB freezes up......the only way to resolve is to do a battery pull. Then when restarted the messages are all still there so I must delete the messages 1 by 1.......just wondering if that's resolved in your version.....
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4