Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

thetest experince WILL mak you cray as it keeps resetting OH THE PAIN i also ... RIM Handheld OS forum

galvatron no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    240582a8

Advertisement

thetest experince WILL mak you cray as it keeps resetting OH THE PAIN
    i also hav dopera min an a ton ofother appz on their too
    Last edited by galvatron; 04-21-2008 at 11:57 PM.

salvatoretri no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2457af8e
    anyone know if .18 works with BES?

fritter no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    Quote Originally Posted by salvatoretri View Post
    anyone know if .18 works with BES?
    Yes its works with BES thats how i roll.

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Might not since I am assuming the IT guys don't have the settings to match with 4.5...what isn't working for you?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

mcoven no está en línea Stack level 1
    To add to the list... I've had no luck with 2 of my favorite apps on an 8100 with 4.5.18:

- Berrytunes 2.2
    - Dollars5 mediaPlayer

Anyone have luck with either of these?? Any ideas??

LLceleb no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    will yahoo one search voice work
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tmobile
    BOLD

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Damn monica sounds like you never let go of your pearl lol with all those apps

wassona no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2439fbe3
    Maybe im a special case, but InfoSpace find it isnt working on my 8320 with 4.5.0.18

Install goes fine (OTA) but it wont run. Throws error when you try and run the app. I'll post the exact message in a little while.

Update:
    InfoSpace tells me
    "Unable to start InfoSpace Find It! Possible network problems, try again." - Figured out (Stupidity)

Ive had it working on here using the official TMO os, and its not a general connection issue because I can get other programs to work fine.
    Last edited by wassona; 04-26-2008 at 11:24 PM. Reason: Im not as smart as i should be.

salvatoretri no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2457af8e
    anyone know if BES wireless sync works with .18 ??

thanks..

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME
    Quote Originally Posted by RSCStacker View Post
    Damn monica sounds like you never let go of your pearl lol with all those apps

what are you talking about?! It has meshed with my hand....
    Providing customers with the latest in news and info along with experienced one on one tech support, training, product sales, exclusive themes and more.

tomaspistola no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    301AA6A1

Curious thing I've noticed about 4.5 software

Hey everyone.

I installed the 4.5 software on my T-mobile curve last night. I noticed that the Myfavs icons are now a lower resolution and not as sharp as before. Is this happening on everyone else's? I haven't seen it mentioned by anyone else. I realize it's beta, so it's no biggie. Just wondered if everyone else was experiencing the same thing.

fCastle no está en línea Stack level 3
    Yup you aren't alone but I'm guessing that's low priority on their list of things to polish off before release. Whenever that will be. No biggie though. It will be sorted out soon.

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    a few people where telling me the same thing. i dont know if you want to be bothered doing this. but. one person i know wiped his bb and did a clean re-install on it. (make sure you install docs to go) its like the problem solver of all problems imo. lol. but after his re-install the problem was solved. it will take upward of an hour or 2 for a full whipe scrub and re-install. if its not big deal. i would leave it alone.
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME
    Mine is like that with third party apps, and I know its due to 4.5 but like others said, low priority on the list... Not a biggie right now

BB8320 no está en línea Stack level 2

BB8320 OS 4.5.0.18 + Opera Mini 4.1 BETA

okay. After installing the OS 4.5.0.18, Ive determined its a huge improvement with both battery life, MEMORY LEAK. still have half the potential of the speakerphone, but overall I have VIIGO, OPERA MINI 4.1 beta, BBSMART Email Viewer, BB SMART ALARMS PRO, and everything works excellent. Something that I would like to let you know. Remember on the old OS when you were surfing the web with Opera Mini 4, and every time you wanted to download something OPERA would ask for permission to invoke the browser & every time it would open you would get a error, could not load page kind of issue?? Well thats not happening at all now. im able to use both browsers at the same time with no issue, also there is improved surfing over WIFI connection. The video recording feature is not bad at all. I mean its not top quality but it is sweet. I have recorded over 2-3 minute videos and when previewing them if you hold the phone a bit far from eye sight it looks really really decent, manageable i love it. and even though its a beta version, no way im downgrading.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast