Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Hello all, i found a link for the 4.5 OS for my 8310 and loaded ... RIM Handheld OS forum

salvatoretri no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2457af8e

4.5 BETA OS and 3rd Party Apps

Advertisement

Hello all, i found a link for the 4.5 OS for my 8310 and loaded it....i am trying to use BB smart with it and nothing is happening....is BB smart compatible with OS 4.5??

thank you in advance...

Schirripal no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    2096c6ec
    I know my Empower doesnt work with 4.5 so im assuming that BB Smart doesnt support 4.5 as of yet

but lets direct any 4.5 concerns to this thread:
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...please-13.html

Thanks
    RedCurv07

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7
    I do not know for sure but probably not. I haven't seen a content developer's kit for 4.5 yet and until they release a lot of 3rd party apps won't work. I'm running into similar problems with mine. Hope it helps.

sponch no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    25578c8b
    Not yet. But they're working on it~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me

4.5 os jive talk problem help!!

ok im on an unlocked 8320 on att. im running 4.5.0.18 and everything is running smoothe and love except. my jive talk.

problem: i click on jive talk. it says class java.lang.nullpointer exception, null..

what ive tried. i uninstalled it. did a hard reset. re installed. and same thing.
    then i uninstalled it again. downgraded jivetalk from 4.3 os to 4.2 os and got the same thing. i disabled my firewall and content protection. ive basically tried everything. i even wiped the device and did a clean re-install with no 3rd party apps. then re installed all my 3rd party apps which took a solid 90 minutes. and boom. the same thing. any ideas please!!!
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    What are your permissions set at?

Remember---you are still running a Beta, so we can't expect everything to work perfect. I have some probs with mine too---sometimes it wont send messages.
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

PIN/ID
    ask me
    all my permissions are set to allow. and i had .10 and the jive talk worked perfect. no problems. even with my content protection on and firewall on. i upgraded to .18 and everything works great except jive talk lol... im hopeless with os i have noooo luck.
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

PIN/ID
    ahhhhh well, do you have GPS at least? LOL....
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME
    I am running .18 with jivetalk and not having any probs... strange. And yes I did have .10
    Providing customers with the latest in news and info along with experienced one on one tech support, training, product sales, exclusive themes and more.

PIN/ID
    ask me
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i figured it out.... I didn't install documents to go.... So I installed it and now it works..... Lol... Thanks crackerry users

PIN/ID
    LOL....doc to go was interfereing with jive talk?? LOL

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

wot_racing no está en línea Stack level 1
    It did the same to me.. For some reason without documents to go, it wont work.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    It will be posted when it's available.

PIN/ID
    Now, as to the regular OP---

I have .18 on an 8310 and any and all 3rd party devices (with the exception of Amaze GPS) are working great, and that's to include Empower HTML reader. maybe you should get that one? LOL...just trying to kick ani some business! LOL!

fritter no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    well i know personally that bbsmart email works with my 4.5.18 OS with my pearl.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast