I'm installing the .81 upgrade for 4.5 on my 8320 from T-mobile. When I originally ... RIM Handheld OS forum

xxchixorxx no está en línea Stack level 3

4.5.81 upgrade

Advertisement

I'm installing the .81 upgrade for 4.5 on my 8320 from T-mobile. When I originally upgraded it to the 4.5.52 I believe it was, it didn't take anywhere's near as long as it's taking this time. It's on the "restore device data" and the actual meter at the bottom of the restore window on the dm is stuck at maybe 1/8 of the way to the finish. Since it didn't take anywhere's near this long in the original upgrade, is there something wrong this time?

*~Sheila~*
    243A0D29

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava
    Just give it some time - sometimes it can take longer than other upgrade times.
    As long as an hour.
    Don't disconnect!

Ok...why would this upgrade take so much longer than the others though? I think I'm getting withdrawals here...

*~Sheila~*
    243A0D29

Think it's already been an hour, hmm....it did reboot after the actual OS was installed and has been sitting on that "restore device data" part for most of that time.

*~Sheila~*
    243A0D29

Sharky147 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I got it installed and working on mine, but for some odd reason I can not get to pinstack via wifi at home. I lost one of my internet browsers and I don't use the data plan. I usually used wifi at home and installed OTA themes that way. I cant do it that way and T-Mo had no help to offer and we went over everything we could think of. =(