Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 264

I'd heard from the little people that its going to come out tomorrow. I have ... RIM Handheld OS forum

  1. #121
    vince1's Avatar
    vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    PIN/ID
    Stack
    Posts
    3,676

    Advertisement



    I'd heard from the little people that its going to come out tomorrow. I have no evidence to prove this but hoping for a rub of the green seen as its St. Patricks Day and all that.

    Happy St. Patricks day from Emerald shores

  2. #122
    ktorres1120's Avatar
    ktorres1120 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    505
    Oooh I heard from them too! Little green people are VERY reliable...
    BB BOLD 9000
    TMOBILE

  3. #123
    jawbrkr's Avatar
    jawbrkr no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    PIN/ID
    21601754
    Posts
    170
    I just wish people would stop prophesizing. All it does is make ya look stupid and give out a lot of unnecessary hype and heart conditions. All it does is have people running on here on a daily basis only to be disappointed.
    मुझे इस बात की और हमेशा की जा!

  4. #124
    Amahk's Avatar
    Amahk no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    PIN/ID
    242B3987
    Posts
    169
    Quote Originally Posted by jawbrkr View Post
    ...All it does is have people running on here on a daily basis only to be disappointed.
    We'd be doing that anyway

  5. #125
    ItsNowOrNever's Avatar
    ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    30485184
    Posts
    2,994
    Quote Originally Posted by jawbrkr View Post
    I just wish people would stop prophesizing. All it does is make ya look stupid and give out a lot of unnecessary hype and heart conditions. All it does is have people running on here on a daily basis only to be disappointed.
    That's putting words in everyones mouths LOL! I don't think any one is stupid for saying when they heard its coming out---at least its more than what RIM's giving us, which FYI, is nothing!

  6. #126
    archer6's Avatar
    archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,996
    Two comments

    1) The beauty of a public forum is we all have a voice in the matter. Thus, I enjoy all the different perspectives.

    2) RIM has already given us the best smart phone on the planet. Therefore I trust that when everthing is the way they want it, we will receive the next software upgrade. In the meantime I'm already enjoying flawless performance.
    BlackBerry by RIM
    Simply Brilliant!

    via RedBerry *8310* (wap.pinstack.com)

  7. #127
    EB's Avatar
    EB
    EB no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    Two comments

    1) The beauty of a public forum is we all have a voice in the matter. Thus, I enjoy all the different perspectives.

    2) RIM has already given us the best smart phone on the planet. Therefore I trust that when everthing is the way they want it, we will receive the next software upgrade. In the meantime I'm already enjoying flawless performance.
    BlackBerry by RIM
    Simply Brilliant!

    via RedBerry *8310* (wap.pinstack.com)
    Very well stated, archer6

  8. #128
    ktorres1120's Avatar
    ktorres1120 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    505
    Quote Originally Posted by jawbrkr View Post
    I just wish people would stop prophesizing. All it does is make ya look stupid and give out a lot of unnecessary hype and heart conditions. All it does is have people running on here on a daily basis only to be disappointed.
    Just to clarify, my statement regarding the leaked information via little green people was only a fabrication of my twisted imagination and in no way was meant for someone to take seriously. If anyone sustained any harm due to this, I sincerely apologize.

    Wow.
    BB BOLD 9000
    TMOBILE

  9. #129
    esasmiz's Avatar
    esasmiz no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    10
    That is hilarious hahahaha

  10. #130
    jawbrkr's Avatar
    jawbrkr no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    PIN/ID
    21601754
    Posts
    170
    LOL, nice comment ktorres. To all, I apologize if my comments earlier came out a bit strong. It's just that we have so many people telling us it will be out on this date and that date that when such dates come...well..you know. I'm sure you have all woken up in the morning to hop on the forum first thing with crusties still attached to the eyes.....only for there to be no update. I must admit, the lack of information from RIM is kind of frustrating.
    मुझे इस बात की और हमेशा की जा!

  11. #131
    eXcite95's Avatar
    eXcite95 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    18
    does anyone know if the 4.3.1 os will work for pearl 8100? on the AT&T site the only download available is for V4.2.0.64...there is one for 4.3.1 but i dont want to download it and have it mess up my phone.

  12. #132
    LaTuFu's Avatar
    LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax
    Posts
    7,861
    Quote Originally Posted by eXcite95 View Post
    does anyone know if the 4.3.1 os will work for pearl 8100? on the AT&T site the only download available is for V4.2.0.64...there is one for 4.3.1 but i dont want to download it and have it mess up my phone.
    I'm not sure what you're looking at. The 8100 OS platform available thru the AT&T site is still .96, not .64 (Which was/is a T-Mo OS IIRC).

    That being said, the best guess we all have at the moment is yes, 4.3 will work with the 8100s.

    In the meantime, .96 and .101 work very well on AT&T Pearls.
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

  13. #133
    eXcite95's Avatar
    eXcite95 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    18
    LaTuFu!!!!!
    does it matter that my phone is unlocked it was t-mobile but i use AT&T

  14. #134
    LaTuFu's Avatar
    LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax
    Posts
    7,861
    Nope. You can use any 8100 OS on your phone. Just follow the walkthrough thread if you need the extra help, and remember to delete the vendor file prior to installing. I had .101 on my Pearl from the time it came out until I switched to the curve, it worked great.
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

  15. #135
    ktorres1120's Avatar
    ktorres1120 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    505
    Quote Originally Posted by jawbrkr View Post
    LOL, nice comment ktorres. To all, I apologize if my comments earlier came out a bit strong. It's just that we have so many people telling us it will be out on this date and that date that when such dates come...well..you know. I'm sure you have all woken up in the morning to hop on the forum first thing with crusties still attached to the eyes.....only for there to be no update. I must admit, the lack of information from RIM is kind of frustrating.
    No need to apologize. I knew where you were coming from I was just messin around. I get mad too when I get an email saying there is a new response to this thread and it isn't what I was hoping for. Peace!
    BB BOLD 9000
    TMOBILE

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •