Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

Promises, promises.......... RIM Handheld OS forum

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8

Re: 4.5 (4.3.1) update available OTA?

Advertisement

Promises, promises.......

JjcampNR no está en línea Stack level 3

I'm guessing they must've sent some dark colored cars carrying men in dark suits out to visit....should we call in a missing persons report now or wait the typical 24 hours?

amhays87 no está en línea Stack level 2

March 12th... Wednesday! Not to say that 12 is my lucky number and rumors and sources tell me this is the most recent release date, we should expect it on Wednesday! Now I know that I am new to Pinstack and many of you would not consider me credible, but if I am right... we will ALL be happy!

As far as what carriers will be providing the download at what times, unknown! But the official release 99% sure BEFORE Monday March 17th! More exact 75% sure available to the public on Wednesday March 12th 2008... and of course if it is backed up more, we will all be disappointed! But I am certain it will be to us before Monday the 17th... I HOPE, YOU HOPE, WE HALL HOPE!

I am ready to rack up the points when I am right on this one!
    Bring it on!

alwaysbelieve1 no está en línea Stack level 5

Quote Originally Posted by amhays87 View Post
    March 12th... Wednesday! Not to say that 12 is my lucky number and rumors and sources tell me this is the most recent release date, we should expect it on Wednesday! Now I know that I am new to Pinstack and many of you would not consider me credible, but if I am right... we will ALL be happy!

As far as what carriers will be providing the download at what times, unknown! But the official release 99% sure BEFORE Monday March 17th! More exact 75% sure available to the public on Wednesday March 12th 2008... and of course if it is backed up more, we will all be disappointed! But I am certain it will be to us before Monday the 17th... I HOPE, YOU HOPE, WE HALL HOPE!

I am ready to rack up the points when I am right on this one!
    Bring it on!
    Right or wrong doesn't matter...

Source of your knowledge is.
    Bob Garon II, Kettlebell Coach

Fitness Has Nothing To Do With Looking Good.
    BobGaronTraining.com

Follow Me At:
    Twitter
    Facebook

Smooth23 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Without reading this whole thread.. is this the update we're waiting for so I can do MMS messages on my pearl?

HuwSy no está en línea Stack level 3
    You should be able to do mms already on a pearl with the any of the older os.
    Huw - www.huenik.com
    Bb 8220 4.6...

I will test my hosting companys claims of unlimited webspace and unlimited bandwidth. Ideas?

potthoff no está en línea Stack level 3
    Stupid question.

To upgrade to the latest OS, will I have to wipe my BB clean first, or does it work like an upgrade? Any data loss?

Lis
    Lis (not dead, but Berried)
    Music is feelings unspoken.

wxboss no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    21DA38F3
    Quote Originally Posted by potthoff View Post
    Stupid question.

To upgrade to the latest OS, will I have to wipe my BB clean first, or does it work like an upgrade? Any data loss?

Lis
    Always do a backup first. DM should save everything first when it's preparing for an upgrade, then it will reload all your software and settings as the final step in the upgrade process.

potthoff no está en línea Stack level 3
    Cool, Thanks boss!
    Lis (not dead, but Berried)
    Music is feelings unspoken.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by HuwSy View Post
    You should be able to do mms already on a pearl with the any of the older os.
    Not all carriers currently support MMS on their Blackberries.....Alltel is one of them, however they are working with RIM to get it working soon.......I was told a few days ago by their CS dept. that it may be in the next week or two.....but they also said in December that it should be working by this past Christmas and that didn't happen..........still impatiently waiting.........sigh.......
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Ugh....waiting waiting waitng...tick tock tick tock....

Seriously, is anyone really super excited anymore? I check here for the update more out of habit now than actual ecitement. Sure am glad I paid for the L dimension theme...LOL....I would have waiting a LOOONNNNGGGG time!
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsNowOrNever View Post
    Ugh....waiting waiting waitng...tick tock tick tock....

Seriously, is anyone really super excited anymore? I check here for the update more out of habit now than actual ecitement. Sure am glad I paid for the L dimension theme...LOL....I would have waiting a LOOONNNNGGGG time!
    ------
    Well said! I'm with you.

Excitement?... That's long gone.

However it will be welcome whenever it does arrive. Also it's imortant to remember that at least it will be very well sorted out & stable. No worries of a" Windows Vista Debacle" type experience once it arrives....

Cheers!
    via RedBerry *8310*

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Yeah, you are right----however, if there is so much as a single bug...i'll scream! LOL! I almost switched to Verizon yesterday for their pearl because it has the video recorder! LOL! That's all I want! But then, I would loose my extended batt that I jus tbought for the Curve! LOL! Pretty sad that the only thing making me keep the Curve and be patient is a $50 battery!
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

galvatron no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    240582a8
    when the frist gsm version goes live swhover gets it post the dl link

finder216 no está en línea Stack level 3
    All I'm really waiting on is HTML emails. I'm still going to wait a few weeks after its released, for you experts to check the new system out for any bugs though.
    Greetings from the Land of OZ!

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast