Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718 LastLast

Originally Posted by jonnyxedge No we should be releasing it by the summer at least ... RIM Handheld OS forum

pda.teck no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    210DAC53

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyxedge View Post
    No we should be releasing it by the summer at least what. I heard from t-mobile. But the release won't be ota. You would have to download it and load it vuia application loader on the desktop manager. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I was kidding on the date. If what is said above is true though, AFTER you have 4.5.x.x then OTA updates would be available to the people that have the OS. I'll beleive it when it happs, but it would be nice.
    J. "Wyatt" Croom
    Blackberry 8520
    Spelling doesn’t determine your I.Q.
    (\_/)
    (0_0)
    (")-(")

michaelgazin no está en línea Stack level 2
    Yea...the OS sounded awesome when it was first discussed months and months ago. Now, its been so long...I really don't even care anymore. It'll be outdated by the time it gets here.

wxboss no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    21DA38F3
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelgazin View Post
    Yea...the OS sounded awesome when it was first discussed months and months ago. Now, its been so long...I really don't even care anymore. It'll be outdated by the time it gets here.
    No, not outdated - just long overdue at least for those of us who have been anticipating it for a loooong time

jawbrkr no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Screw that!!! I don't believe any of you. Who are these so called trusted people that you get your info from anyway? I will just believe it when I actually go on the TMO site and it is there.
    मुझे इस बात की और हमेशा की जा!

PDAsh no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    243BBC5A
    Quote Originally Posted by jawbrkr View Post
    Screw that!!! I don't believe any of you. Who are these so called trusted people that you get your info from anyway? I will just believe it when I actually go on the TMO site and it is there.
    Ha ha ha ha!

lovodo no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204CDD1C
    Can someone tell me if the new OS will enable me to open HTML e-mails? Or, should I go ahead and purchase Empower?

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by jawbrkr View Post
    Exactly. That is what most of us have been saying. RIM never, EVER gives an official specific date. And seldom a single quarter, if that at all.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Remember," the names have been changed to protect the innocent". LoL.

Chill folks, it's not worth getting all worked up over. Ask yourself: is it _really_that_ important_?

After all it's not as though the system is down rendering your BB a paperweight...

via RedBerry *8310* (wap.pinstack.com)~

mjwood0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    As I've said before, I'm sure it will be great, but in the end, we have been using our Berries just fine up till now. The features we were so excited about when we got them are still there.

Either way, I'm excited for it to come out, but will happily continue to Berry away until then.
    As always, just my opinion...
    mjwood0 (at) pinstack (.) com
    Remove PTT | OS Upgrade

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by mjwood0 View Post
    As I've said before, I'm sure it will be great, but in the end, we have been using our Berries just fine up till now. The features we were so excited about when we got them are still there.

Either way, I'm excited for it to come out, but will happily continue to Berry away until then.
    -------
    Kudos!

Very well said, I could not agree more!

Your perspective is well balanced and right on target. Nice work!

Cheers...
    via RedBerry *8310*

Prorock no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Who cares about waiting nicely for this OS anymore? I like my BlackBerry, but this is like a bad joke. How long has this wait been going on? RIM is a TEASE. A cruel, cruel tease. I bet this thing will come out in 2009. Sound bitter? A little bit. Oh well, time to put on my happy face and wait. Ha Ha!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~You know you feel like I do.

ted
    ted no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ God, you'd think some of these people were addicts or something!

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by mjwood0 View Post

I must say, the features I was so excited about can be hAd on other phones---the only one I'd miss is the messneger, but the only people I have on that are people who I can text any way....I am debating if I want to keep this thing or not...the only thing really keeping me is the large battery I bought for it! LOL. I have to get my 50 worth from it first! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ted View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ God, you'd think some of these people were addicts or something!
    Ha! Well not an addict ted, just someone that wants HTML, video camera and a good browser. This is 2008. Hook it UP already! I know this is a sin to say here, but if the iPhone had GPS I might haved jumped ship after this wait.