Installed yesterday, lost my bis browser, just have media net and opera. Also see some ... RIM Handheld OS forum

halo_one no está en línea Stack level 2

4.5.081 issues running on 8100

Advertisement

Installed yesterday, lost my bis browser, just have media net and opera. Also see some new things that make me think I somehow installed a bes version? Can't get bis back using the 8100, email set up and browser configuration are just, well the whole thing just seems jacked up all of a sudden. I got all my other stuff back on here but losing the bis and not even having an option to re send service books, not to mention that the red led and blue led lights stay on solid forever. Please tell me what I can do, if anything using the device only, I won't be back to a pc until Friday!

nevermind, fixed all but things, led light still sticks a lot, and since this is my second blackberry, i have media on my card that throws up the "place card in original device to access content" msg every time i boot. if anyone can help with those two things, please let me know!
    Last edited by halo_one; 10-08-2008 at 08:42 PM. Reason: figured it out

RayZ no está en línea Stack level 5
    halo one, I had the same problem with the led staying on. I tried everything until I just turned led notification off, saved, then turned it back on again. I did this for everything, email, sms, mms, missed calls....took a little time but it fixed it. Hope this helps.

halo_one no está en línea Stack level 2
    Hmm, I may have to give that a try. I have found that sometimes it goes away, with bbm as well as SMS and mms and email, when you are sending/recieving multiple messages.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    I would go into profiles and check all the settings as after you've done the install they can change.

ganns1980 no está en línea Themes Pro
    Did you have Color Pearl or a similar program on your bb? The only color changing app that works with 4.5 is BlingBall. Colorpearl for some reason makes the led's stay on.