Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I tried this on my 8310 but my pc still doesnt recognize my device. Its ... BlackBerry Smartphones forum

smk702@gmail.co no está en línea Stack level 1

tried this to no avail

Advertisement

I tried this on my 8310 but my pc still doesnt recognize my device. Its not a bad port issue because my problem started happening after trying to do a wipe on it. Now whenever it has power, it doesnt turn on at all, but the led flashes red in this pattern: flash, pause, flash, flash, flash, pause, repeat. Are there any other suggestions or should I give up

Malluco no está en línea Stack level 2
    but, what i do with jl_cmder?
    +-----------------------+
    BlackBerry Magazine

+-----------------------+

LiquidSky no está en línea Stack level 1
    hello..

can you help me a little bit more bout this problem i am facing right now..
    i tried exactly all in the instructions above but my pearl is still not connecting to usb..

thanks...

tomr no está en línea Stack level 1
    My Computer Still Doesnt Recognise The Device...

I Tried Installing And Update And Lost Connection Half Way Through

Now All That Appears Is A Red Light

Any Ideas?

yunitadiana no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask 1st
    Hayden,,,this thread is really helpful and saving my life from desperate of Upgrade Os..It's working with my curve when I got error 507. Thank you so much Hayden..
    What about another error like unfinished upgrade and my device is totally of with blinking light all the time?
    Now I had a problem with Bold when trying to install OS 46.190. Do I have use jl_cmder also for wiping then reinstall new Os? I'm using DM 47

Big thank you Hayden...

lotacus no está en línea Stack level 1
    yea, i have a black screen as well with just a flashing red LED. Windows will recognize the usb device because it's installing the BB drivers. When running javaloader, it's a hit and miss, it will see an uknown device with no pin, and then it will detect it as much as loading some image to the device, but i dont know if it is actually doing that, but then when it gets to the step of Load JVM and system software, it hanges forever and eventually reports a communication error.

all this happened after trying to update to Rogers 4.5 handheld software.
    Since I have not found a work around for this yet, i had to call in for a hardware swap.

SOLVED.

Thanks to a certain someone and a piece of RIM software, I was able to restore the device back to normal when all other methods failed.

Thank you.
    Last edited by lotacus; 12-05-2008 at 02:38 AM. Reason: solved

binarydreams no está en línea Stack level 1

Reloading Blackberry OS Issue

Hi lotacus,

Would you please share your solutions with me. I am having a strange issue with being able to reload my OS on my new 8820. I have done this successfully with Jl_Cmdr before but this time when trying to reload from the 507 error I am having the same issue that you did, screen just goes black and nothing loads.

This sucks...

If anyone else has any ideas please advise.

ELIZABIZZY70 no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up jl comander THANKS

error 523 after a friend attempted to send me a picture. maybe the java who knows, i not too keen on all the application ins and outs. but this drove me crazy tonight. im sure it wasnt any of the theme i had installed since they were working fine. i attempted several times to ""wipe"" my phone. i couldnt determine if my phone was connected because nothing was happening. i finally used the option to restore to factory settings. i had to try this a couple of times and FINALLY, my phone was back.......IM SO HAPPY@ thanks everyone with your post to help resolve. im so glad i did not have to resort to another phone. i hope this isnt a temporary fix.
    Thanks again!

DuckWingDuck no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hello, I am having the same issue as lotacus, my bb turns on with the sequence of red led: red, pause, red, red, red, pause, repeat. lotacus mentioned that he was able to get around this issue with a piece of software? Could someone help shed some light on the issue? Many thanks in advance!

JL_Cmdr is not able to see the BB and I have attempted to follow the directions from blackberryFAQs all to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Last edited by DuckWingDuck; 04-06-2009 at 10:00 PM. Reason: more information added

mirjahan no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have a blackberry 8120
    I was trying to update device software from 3.4 to 4.5 at middle i get error a fatal error and stop update.
    I was trying to restor but still fail .. please loos my screen short.
    HELP ME PLEASE
    Now phone light kep flashing in red and no screen

redheadedpenguin no está en línea Stack level 1

Same problem , Please HELP!

I am having the same problem with my BB 9000. The screen is black except for an occasional white screen showing charging or battery has been taken out and the red LED comes on. I have tried reloading the software several ways. Through BB Desktop Manager everything seems to go ok until it comes to Task 3 Initializing. At that point it says it can't connect, unplug from the PC and click "retry". That doesn't work. Using this Application Loader Wizard, the same screen comes up as "mirjahan". The Device Application Selection page says there is no software for the device. I had downloaded the software though. Any insights?

AMINEAZADI no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    21A745F9
    hi
    i have big problem.
    my mobile is blackberry bold 9700 and
    i have problem by App Error 205 Reset
    please help me about that problem.
    also im on iran country and on iran blackberry .com not support us for any soft and etc...
    thnk you very much
    my email:amineazadi@gmail.com
    thank's
    BRegards
    azadi

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Azadi,

Please keep track of the threads you are posting your problem in as several of us have already tried to help you.

First, try pulling out your battery for a few minutes, then put it back in to see if your device comes back up clean.

If not, you will need to reload your operating system.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast