I needed to wipe my device in preparation for a swap out with one of ... BlackBerry Smartphones forum

pjwbur no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Reload after interrupted wipe

Advertisement

I needed to wipe my device in preparation for a swap out with one of my VIP users. He didn't have time to wait for the procedure to complete. Long story short, my security wipe got interrupted and now my phone is a brick. I have tried reinstalling Link and reloading the O/S, I get an error "An error has occurred while downloading software for your device. Please verify your Internet connection or try again later, if the problem persists." I've been at this for hours! I've tried different USB ports, different cables, rebooting device and computer. Nothing changes. I need to get this phone up and running as I'm on call over the weekend. Please help!!!!

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    wish I could help...
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Not sure cause it's been a long time for me and it was with older devices. I have in the past pulled the battery out and then hooked to computer then re-inserted the battery once installing OS began. Can't remember how it went for sure I just know I pulled the battery then plugged the USB to the device

Sorry I'll look and see if I can find the procedure.

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color