Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thanks for your input. Glad your back up and running.... BlackBerry Smartphones forum

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe

Advertisement

Thanks for your input. Glad your back up and running.

kenshin1102 no está en línea Stack level 1
    hi there, i am new here, I have the same problem as many people here have, Wait for device initialization stage, then reconnect to JVM, the phone started to reboot again and back to cycle of death. At the end after the loading bar finished, I have the error, "Unable to reconnect to the device during a multi-stage load operation". I tried insert the battery at different time each trial but still no luck, same error appear. Any idea?? FYI, can not wipe myBB Pearl 8120 using JL_Cmder or javaloader -u wipe methods. Thanks for your help in advance

acastillo no está en línea Stack level 1
    HELP!!!!

I have been reading threads, and posts, and forums EVERYWHERE in search of the right answer...
    I have a bb 8110 through att. I currently have dm 4.5 with carrier device sw 4.5
    (I am able to install 4.3 w no problems, but i need 4.5 for documents to GO)
    I have tried everything you can think of (ex..jl_cmder, different computer, installing software w/ out the batter, the famous putting in the battery when it says wait for device initialization, etc...)
    I keep getting
    UNABLE TO RECONNECT TO THE DEVICE DURING MULTI-STAGE LOAD OPERATION.
    I don't get an immage on my screen with the battery w a ling through it.
    My little red light turns on for a few seconds, then goes away. PC recognizes it and then disconects, it is recognized with Device USB PIN: UNKNOWN... but that's not an issue b/c i can still load the device software... JUST UNABLE TO CONNECT!! HELP!!!!

I am very patient and I am willing to try whatever it takes!
    I am novice when it comes to anything else, I promise.
    I have never had this issue with any of my blackberrys until this one!! agghhhhh!!

Thanks!!

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Have you checked this thread?

mahmoodmim7 no está en línea Stack level 1
    i did everything but still my laptop cant recognize my device curve only red flash keeps blinking

acastillo no está en línea Stack level 1
    I just tried that moderncowboy, and no... it did not work.
    Thanks though.
    Anyone have any suggestions?

Kretus no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by acastillo View Post
    I just tried that moderncowboy, and no... it did not work.
    Thanks though.
    Anyone have any suggestions?

you have to downgrade your os,.... whatever u had before u tried upgrading the os...

lizy no está en línea Stack level 1

Question, i have tried this

but when choosing the usb option. i clicked ok, but when going to the app loader, one time it appears the usb-unknown, i clicked it and in the secon page it says"The blackberry software does not have blackberry device software for the device that you have connected to the computer.Contact your service provider.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    On your computer, go to the control panel then to add/remove programs, when the list comes up, what is listed for blackberry?
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

It says bb desktop software 4.3
    bb desktop software 4.5 and bb device software
    thanks

I am doing the process again, when connecting the bb without the battery, in the desktop software choose, usb in connection, but it always says device not found, or make sure the device is properly connected, etc.Then I go to the app loader andwhen i choose the usb unknown, it says the message i wrote

Stirling no está en línea Stack level 1
    first of all, thanks for all the help, I wouldnt have been able to get this far at all!
    but now ive finally gotten my bb onto the application loader, but JL Cmder isnt showing up when i go to add the program...
    sorry im really confused,
    please and thanks

dafifad no está en línea Stack level 1
    Erm... I need URGENT help... PLEASE!

Friday night, while I was using the BB Messenger, my phone started to get warm, but it had happened once before so I just thought "how odd!" and kept driving. After a while it was REALLY hot, so I decided to take the battery out and leave it in the car while I went to the movies. At this point it was uncomfortable to hold the battery in my hand, and the phone wouldn't do anything.

Couple hours later, everything had cooled down, so I put everything back in its place but the phone wouldn't start. Tried turning on the car and plugged it into the car charger, put that didn't help either. When I got home, I plugged it into the wall charger... nothing.

Sunday, right before going into a repair store, I borrowed my dad's battery to check whether the problem laid in the device or the battery. The phone started up fine, but it started to heat up again and the battery started to drain. So I took the phone home, burrowed dad's extra battery for a couple days, got it in again and backed up all the data.

While I was doing this, the phone kept getting warm/hot and the battery drained... It wouldn't charge even though it was plugged into the laptop or afterward when I plugged it into the wall..... So I unplugged it and turned the phone off.

Then, I started browsing for the cause of the problem or any solution, but all I found was a theory that the problem might be due to some piece of software *no clue which one it might be* that had the phone stuck and was demanding a lot from the BB-pc thus draining the battery and heating it up.

Logical action from above conclusion: wipe handheld, update EVERYTHING in both my laptop and device, and reinstall the OS *wiping it completely and returning it to better than factory settings*.

It all worked well, EXEPT for the little fact that while I'm trying to install version 4.5 of the software, the App Loader just displays a message saying "Unable to reconnect to the device during a multi-stage load operation".

I tried doing the process that is described in the post "How To: ReInstall OS When Computer Won't Recognize The Device Is Connected" (you can find it by typing showthread.php?t=5178)but it wouldn't work....

I even tried downgrading the Desktop Manager from 4.7 to 4.5 (the version that came with the phone in a CD) and I'm currently downloading 4.6 *just in case it might work with THAT version of DM.......*

So if anyone has ANY suggestions as to what I might do, or what the problem might REALLY be, or just any kind of useful thing, I'd appreciate it immensely.

I honestly don't know what else to try... I'm going nuts and the thought of going back to my old phone and loosing my BB is killing me........

PS: After I finished witting the post, I check to see the status of the current try.... App Loader displayed "A fatal error has occurred while trying to update your device's software. Please try again"

WHAT ON EARTH AM I DOING WRONG?!?!???? WHAT CAN I DOOO!!!!

funnyoneindian no está en línea Stack level 1

Bold

Hi guys.......I have a bold. Did a battery pull. Phone wont start.

Have googled this thread. However in my case, there is no red light on the handset even.

Will appreciate any help.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    First thing I would suggest trying is a new battery. I do believe I have read a few post where this is an issue with some Bolds and maybe a Bold user can jump in with some help.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast