Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Hi Everyone!!! I'm back!!! Latest on the Cursed Curve... Bad News ~~~ It is now ... BlackBerry Smartphones forum

PunkinPistolero no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    3163BA7F

Advertisement

Hi Everyone!!! I'm back!!!

Latest on the Cursed Curve...

Bad News ~~~ It is now an expensive paperweight Finally got the OS back on it, and the trackpad was still in-operative. We tried several new trackpads to no avail. The tech's final conclusion was that there were a couple of contacts on the board when you plug in the trackpad that looked like they had been scraped off... Either him or I must have done this trying to change it out so many times...

Good News ~~~ He decided to err on the side of caution (and wanting to keep me as a customer) gave me a GREAT deal (less than a Benjamin) on a used Unlocked BB Tour 9630!!! An upgrade from the 8520 since now I am really 3g, with a camera that has flash, same OS5 and a trackball instead of a trackpad.

I really like it and it's perfect for me!!! I want to say that I have learned sooooooo much here about phones and I will still be reading the threads and popping in from time to time. I am going to post really positively on my Facebook about pinstack.com!!! I only have a few friends on Facebook, but maybe somebody will need help like me and be directed here

Thank you so much for being able to learn and be a part of this AWESOME community!!!

One last question...Can I download the pinstack app to this phone without any challenges? I would like to keep up with everything here from my phone
    Great people show thier greatness by the way they treat little people...

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Thanks for all the kind words. Glad everything worked out for you.

I am working on getting a launcher for this, but your best bet would be to go to www.pinstack.com/wiforums from your browser, then bookmark it.

PunkinPistolero no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    3163BA7F
    Will do
    Great people show thier greatness by the way they treat little people...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12