Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast

Hey theme requesters, I don't check the request threads too often. If you wanna PM ... BlackBerry Smartphones forum

pniko_07 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    stack

Advertisement

Hey theme requesters, I don't check the request threads too often. If you wanna PM me with your requests, I'll get to them as they come in. Please include what BB you have because I have made this post on all the request threads. Thanks
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    Last edited by pniko_07; 06-02-2009 at 12:23 PM.

Jay21fire no está en línea Stack level 3

New themes

Can we get some love for some sport team themes. Like NY Yankees with pics of new stadium or Nj Devils theme.

I WOULD REALLY LIKE A FIREMAN THEME FOR THE 8900.

THANKS

714Rae no está en línea Stack level 2
    Hi i just wanna let you know that i have been working on a NAVY theme for a couple of days now... i am about to test it today or tomorrow... i should be studyin for finals but i gotta give into the addicted theme'r inside me Anyway, just wanted to know what you wanted for your home screen... do you want a today style theme with messages or calendar on the home screen or nothing at all or some icons on the bottom? i build ANIMATED themes so i dont do hidden docks... i have been workin on the animation and i have made 4 so far... only two i can use, the 1st home screen and the lock screen will be animated. also, if you have any special graphics or pics u want me to use, feel free to send it to me.

Thank you so much for your service

Quote Originally Posted by melgr702 View Post
    Hello, can someone make a navy theme? Or at least something military, but navy would be awesome.
    If any issues with my themes are found, please inform me so I can fix them :)

Hope sees the invisible, feels the intangible and achieves the impossible. ~Anonymous

714Rae no está en línea Stack level 2

8900 Navy Animated Theme

Hi I just posted the Navy Animated theme for the 8900 HERE
    i hope u like it.

Quote Originally Posted by melgr702 View Post
    Hello, can someone make a navy theme? Or at least something military, but navy would be awesome.
    If any issues with my themes are found, please inform me so I can fix them :)

Hope sees the invisible, feels the intangible and achieves the impossible. ~Anonymous

Berryaddicting no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Monster theme???

I recently got the curve 8900, I had an awesome Monster energy theme for my previous Pearl 8120. Anyone interested in making a Monster Energy theme for the 8900? Please... It would be greatly appreciated!
    Love me, Love my Berry ♥

Berryaddicting no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Monster Energy Theme 8900

Anyone interested in making a Monster Energy theme??? I tried making it myself, hasn't turned out so well
    Love me, Love my Berry ♥

CBfan2409 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    20F21257
    I tried this when i had the bold with no luck.. but im goin to try with the 8900 now.

can someone make a dallas cowboys theme? just a bottom zen with customizable icons on home screen, maybe marion barber on front screen Dware on app or lock screen.. had one on my 8310 that had the font in the menus in cowboy style writing blue and grey that would be pimp!!! maybe helmet or star to take the hrglass spot... amd i see all the themes with diffrent icons than the custom icons but they are usually girl themes ........but will probly settle for anything with the cowboys on it...

i will pay if its cool

Thanks

bashtina no está en línea Stack level 1
    anime anyone? how about a naruto shippuden theme?!

pumpkin24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I would like to request a few themes if possible....Dodgers Theme (a blue one and a pink one), a penguin theme(Tux and real penguin), for the 8900 in a today plus if possible...Thank you all very much for all the hard work you do. It is greatly appreciated.

xlaurx no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2188633D

Smile Can anyone come up with a theme for this??>>>>

HI ALL!

I just ordered this skin and wondered if anyone can come up with a full theme that coordinates... they offer just the wallpaper- but id like a full theme.... Thanks!

Everyone is so talented, so i'm sure someone can work their magic... If you can do one without the black top bar. and transparencies on the icon so no black either. basically more color to it than the blackout... also if possible, one more small request -
    I have no idea, but is it possible to still keep the folder edit option? I.e.- when you create your own folders.. that you can still vary the colors? even if its black, white, pink etc. Its not that big of an issue, but just easier to use for work with the color options!

Keep me posted! Pin me if you'd like.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by xlaurx; 06-10-2009 at 11:48 AM. Reason: forgot some info...

suneri no está en línea Stack level 1

PLEASE SOMEONE MAKE THIS THEME

heres the regular LUSH THEME

GOOGLE IT UP "LUSH THEME BLACKBERRY"

i wanted feww different things on it thoo if there was a way to change itt

you know how the scroll bar is highlighted GREEN

I DO NOT WANT THE GREEN ANYMORE I WANT IT "PINK" THE PINK SHOWN IN THIS THEME BELOW:

google up " misc 8900: jav 44 Today plus "

also in the LUSH THEME WHEN YOU GO TO THE TEXT MESSAGING
    the full background color is grey/black i want it "white" and
    i want the "stripes" to be visible

i actually dont want the black theme itself in any of the applicaton or home screen
    if you can change it to white ..

Icons i do not have a problem with

PLEASE TRY YOUR HARDEST FOR THIS THEME I WOULD REALLY LOVE YOU AND APPRECIATE THIS FOREVER THANK YOU SO MUCHH

------------------------------------------------------------------

i also have another theme desire =]

THE THEME THAT THIS PHONE ALREADY COMES WITH "PRECISION TMOBILE"

if you can change the scroll bar color from "blue" to the "pink above"

and when you click menu.. notice the navy blue background behind all the application.. if you can change that tooo a "transparent" and if thats not possible to a "pink-ishh background" instead.. (transparent perfered)

and the font throught the whole phone i want "BBalpha Serif size 7 plain"

PLEASE THANK YOU SO MUCH

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by xlaurx View Post
    HI ALL!

I just ordered this skin and wondered if anyone can come up with a full theme that coordinates... they offer just the wallpaper- but id like a full theme.... Thanks!

Everyone is so talented, so i'm sure someone can work their magic... If you can do one without the black top bar. and transparencies on the icon so no black either. basically more color to it than the blackout... also if possible, one more small request -
    I have no idea, but is it possible to still keep the folder edit option? I.e.- when you create your own folders.. that you can still vary the colors? even if its black, white, pink etc. Its not that big of an issue, but just easier to use for work with the color options!

Keep me posted! Pin me if you'd like.

Have you seen ashabees Pink Cherry Blossom Theme? It would go nicely with this. Even if you changed the wallpaper, you would have nice pinkish icons. Here's the link.

http://forums.pinstack.com/f241/8900_pink_cherry_blossom_theme-108759/

iamlife098 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Hey everyone... If someone can, can you please make a simple clean pink(t-mobile magenta) theme w/matching icons for the 8900. Thanks in advance!
    An eye for an eye and the whole world would be blind. -Kahlil Gibran

tas350kts no está en línea Stack level 1

Calander Theme

Hello All, I was wondering is it possible to get a there that loads your calender appointment on the today/home screen. Thanks

berrybee5 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20EE520A
    I have to admit, there are some pretty awesome themes here.... I personally have DL'ded some and I can't thank you enough for the hard work put into these and of course having them available to us. Since this a request thread... Is there any way that some one could design a "Transformers" theme? I'm a huge fan of Bumblebee but it could be "Autobots" preferably... Thank you in advance....

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast