Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

I have any 8900 and I have a REALLY easy request Right now on the ... BlackBerry Smartphones forum

blackberry3333 no está en línea Stack level 1

Really easy request please!!

Advertisement

I have any 8900 and I have a REALLY easy request

Right now on the main screen, towards the top where the time/date/etc are, it's a grey bar

And the bottom where the 6 icons are, they have grey backgrounds

would anyone be able to make a theme for me, where it looks exactly like the normal Precision t-mobile layout, but have the grey bar/icon backgrounds be WHITE?? and then the font/icon images in black?

and then when you go to the menu with all the icons, if that could just have a white background with black text. same with calls

Thank you so much! Please message me if this was confusing or anything

I really appreciate any help!
    Last edited by blackberry3333; 02-25-2009 at 03:46 AM.

JPena no está en línea Stack level 1

Smile Girly theme request

HI! Raton, Since the question was asked I'd thought I'd submit my request. Anything girly, maybe a purple or pink theme or both, hello kitty. And maybe a "professional theme" of some sort using a black & white theme. You guys do aweomse things so I'm sure whatever you guys do it will be awesome!

Thanks!
    "Let us know what exactly you're looking for guys and we will try to get as many of your requests out to you. Thank you and be nice to everyone "
    ~ crackberry addict~

ڙ¤AnŊa PŁŃa

MREY74 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    314CA548

I'd like a Masonic theme for the 8900

Preferably with a really cool Platinum Square and Compass on a Darker Background but that's jsut mine and a few thousand masons thought process

norisxrebe no está en línea Stack level 1
    hey!...
    I have a stupid question =(...
    How do I put in the blacberry themes...
    For example.. I downloaded a theme called Blue Sroll Today Plus913, I saved it in a folder on my computer. Then i connected my blackberry to the computer through the USB port. I opened the blackberry folders and created a new one named themes. I scrolled the theme that i had previously downloaded into the blackberry flder that i created.... but when i turned on my blackberry, the theme that i inserted didnt appear..

I really dont know how to put in the themes..
    help please

Female_MC no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24A2C570
    I'd like to request a Kitson LA theme. Clothing botique in LA, it can have the t-shirts with Kitson on them it doesn't matter. If you need images send me a PM. Thanks?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

bglawrence no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2746CB17
    anyone remember the old themes that used lists instead of icons? I had one a ways back on the old 7100t. Used to give you a choice of icons or lists. I miss those themes

roxy23 no está en línea Stack level 1

help me

hi, i am totally new to the blackberry world! i have a 8900 curve and i would really like a theme where the menus on the bottom could be removed or even on the side. the theme at the minute blocks half of my background! is this possible or is there any already??

roxy23 no está en línea Stack level 1
    can any 1 help me? i am new and i have just purchased a 8900 curve. i would like a theme where the little menu options are hidden or at least on the side, just when i have a picture as my background you cant see most of it cos of the options along the bottom!! please help

Strontium no está en línea Stack level 1
    Anyone remember the TIM Zen theme, on the 83XX/81XX?

I'm mainly interested in the fonts used on the homescreen/program screen for time/date/network/etc...

As it is, right now, all themes seem to consist of single colored fonts (white, black, red, blue). This makes it necessary to choose either light or dark wallpapers depending on the color of the font.

In the above theme, the text is shadowed. I could use any wallpaper I wished, with that one.

Something simple, with red menu highlights. Fonts not too small. About 7pt for menus, at least. And, default solid color background for call screen/lock screen (preferably, flat red).

Thanks, for your time.

patricks05 no está en línea Stack level 1
    can anyone make an xbox 360 theme? i had the one visitor made on my 8320 but i would really like it for the 8900. thanks

Papag no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24b0c8db

Thumbs up I sure wish

Someone would do a drag racing theme for my 8900... or a fishing theme. I'm an old school racer and an outdoorsman. I would be happy to colaborate on this......

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    riffman or ice44 can hook you up.
    ice 44 did a sweet John Force theme!
    http://forums.pinstack.com/showthrea...57#post1089657
    "Nowhere am I so desperately needed as among a shipload of illogical Humans." (Spock)

smith.brandon.n no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21950D36
    I would like to see a theme of the popular XBOX game series "Halo".
    Pin: 21950D36

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by smith.brandon.n View Post
    I would like to see a theme of the popular XBOX game series "Halo".
    I don't know your phone model, but here's some links:

http://www.blackberryforums.com/medi...alo-theme.html

http://www.viralelectronics.com/2008...ry-curve-8300/

http://handheld.softpedia.com/get/Th...ve-75550.shtml
    "Nowhere am I so desperately needed as among a shipload of illogical Humans." (Spock)

pumpkin24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I would love a Dodgers theme for the 8900 and also a tinkerbell theme and if I may request without getting in trouble for making too many requests, a Jeff Gordon theme (o= Thank you very much (o=

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast