Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Originally Posted by KTW I'm sorry if I offend bb fans but understand that I ... BlackBerry Smartphones forum

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by KTW View Post
    I'm sorry if I offend bb fans but understand that I have seen all technical advances so very few fails to impress. I was even disappointed by the Samsung galaxy S4..
    Riiiigggghhht...

...just...wow.

KTW
    KTW no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by jfcooley View Post
    Riiiigggghhht...

...just...wow.
    lookup "coolest concept phones" and "most amazing computers of the future" on YouTube.watch several videos...nuf said

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    I bet I've read 3 times more on tech. Watched video after video, been involves for years and years. I'd never, EVER, be so arrogant as to make a statement like that.

Maybe I'm nitpicky, bit just saying.

Just a thought. If that's what you believe, then cool.

KTW
    fair enough. ill rephrase. I've seen many new things and amazing feats with technology so little amazes me with it

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    fair enough. ill rephrase. I've seen many new things and amazing feats with technology so little amazes me with it
    Don't hurt your arm patting yourself on the back.
    TechieGirl likes this.

I'm sorry if I offend bb fans but understand that I have seen all technical advances so very few fails to impress. I was even disappointed by the Samsung galaxy S4..
    I think the point you're missing with the Z10 is its relationship to previous BlackBerrys. Yes, I agree, when compared to the iPhone and Android and Windows Phone devices it is not that spectacular - but compared to every previous BlackBerry, it certainly is spectacular. BlackBerry has not had a device that competes with a modern smartphone for some time, and now they do. Therefore the S4 is not much of a launch, really, because it offers only nominal improvement over the S3. Same with the iPhone 5 and the 4S. But the Z10 is a world of difference over any previous BB. Finally they have a device that competes with its peers. You're not impressed - that's fine. I am. Not with the device itself as much as the fact that BlackBerry has made it, and it is arguably in the same league with its peers.
    KTW likes this.

KTW
    I don't know hey...I'm not sure if I'm being fair on the Z10. I mean it has the same features that the HTC one offers in its camera. but not sure if id get one and also not sure if I wouldnt. ok obviously my first choice would be the HTC one or S4, but I have extreme limitations with what the carriers in my country offer. I mean I enjoy jumping from platform to platform and feeling like an explorer.but some things are too different to adapt to.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Changing from a iPhone or an Android to a BBZ10 is not such a great change as before. The BB10 OS is extremely user friendly, the UI is attractive, all the built-in native BB apps are a wonderful experience. It´s a easy learning curve that anyone can master within two days. If you´re upgrading from any previous BB, then maybe the learning curve could well be longer. This is strange, but true.
    The quality build of the Z10 is also unquestionable. The specs are on par as well, with anything around.
    The doubts I have are the constant "errors" that still occur. And that´s a burden I don´t want to carry ever again. Or the continuous "fix-that-bug" updates...
    The Z10, if anything, can become a great foundation stone for BlackBerry.

KTW
    well as soon I was looking for the home or back button I felt completely lost.

though build quality is good, but to say the specs are on par...I'd have to dis agree with you on this one. I mean you have New quad cores running kite and even an octa core...what am I missing ?

KTW
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerG View Post
    Don't hurt your arm patting yourself on the back.
    please...no poetry or parables. what are you saying ?

KTW
    Perhaps BB 10 reminds me of web os.

panhwerwaseem no está en línea Stack level 1
    Blackberry z10 is one of the most amazing phone i love its features and its review is most awesome i read its review from this site if you want to read then read it
    http://thinkbeyondwindow.com/2013/03...-smart-phones/

KTW
    Quote Originally Posted by panhwerwaseem View Post
    Blackberry z10 is one of the most amazing phone i love its features and its review is most awesome i read its review from this site if you want to read then read it
    http://thinkbeyondwindow.com/2013/03...-smart-phones/
    hi, welcome to pinsack. glad to see you like the Z10.

bmanley no está en línea Stack level 4
    Well thanks to a friend at best buys I got a Z10 yesterday. My son had picked one up last week and was teasing me about me not getting one yet. After a day with the new phone it's not been as easy as I think blackberry could have made it. First it took 3 times doing the device switch to get my contacts over right. It only put email address is my contacts list until the last switch when everybodys phones numbers showed up. Not sure why on that. Need to check and make sure everything is there. Second I don't understand why they didn't have native apps in there like password keeper and the memo pad. After downloading these my passwords would load up but my memo's are not there. Maybe I need to do a switch again because I don't want to have to copy down and retype all my memos. Other then that I'm getting use to it and I'm a diehard keyboard guy. But I have 60 days to switch if the Q comes out before that and I decide to switch.
    Got a few questions. Can we still make our own profiles? Need to figure out how to get my ringtones over to the new phone. Missing the bedside mode, is there a way to do that? I see when you pull down from the top it puts a clock up but can I switch it to a digital style? Is there a way to set what delete does in the emails? On mine I can delete on the devise only or both.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Great to see you back here!

Hopefully someone will be able to answer your questions for you. I'm not familiar with the device at all.

Found this for bedside mode: http://docs.blackberry.com/en/smartp...4591731713.jsp

You should be able to save your ringtones out to your PC, then drag and drop them back onto the Z10.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast