me and my friend were just talking on bbm, and then suddenly her pin went ... BlackBerry Smartphones forum

abbas12312 no está en línea Stack level 1

my friend on blackberry messenger has been lost or something

Advertisement

me and my friend were just talking on bbm, and then suddenly her pin went off from my phone don't know how though, i did not delete her as we were talking yesterday and it was okay but today morning it just disappeared. i did not backup my phone or did not restore it, so is there any way i can get my friend pin back i only know the friend name on bbm, as i have forgotten the pin. please help me resolve this issue thanks

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Is there any other way for you to contact this person other than BBM? I'm afraid if you don't know the PIN, then the only other way for you to reconnect is for that person to send you an add request.

ermm no other way coz i dnt the pin. i jus know the name. i got her pin from my mates bbm train but ya see he delts all chats every night. so i asked hm for tht same bm train he goes no sorry its been delted,

Kind of sounds like that person lost service or something since she's been deleted from more than one BBM contact list.

iis there any way were i can get her pin back i only know the bbm name nothing else. we were talking fine yesterday then today morning it jus went, any solutions on this

You said she just disappeared off your phone. You also said she disappeared off the phone of the person who gave you her PIN.

Like I said, it sounds to me as if she either deleted both you and your friend or she has lost service completely on her device. If that's not the case, does anyone else you know have her PIN? If not, you are out of luck unless she sends you an add request.

meant that my mate on bbm had her pin on the bbm train and i got her pin from there but i asked my mate if he had tht same bbm rrain he said no as he deltes his chats every night, and dont know wether she dissappeared but she is not on my contact list.

So maybe there's someone else in the BBM chain that would have her PIN? That is unless she has lost service on her device.

Or maybe she deleted you for some reason?

noo she would never delte me fr some reason... and dnt knw if any one has her in or nott