can you help me please, it doesn't seem to be working for me when it opens it up in my winzip and i double click the hahanew.exe it extracts it and then flashes a window and disappears in a second before you can even see it and thats all what happens.
I was having this mass storage problems with my Storm and my Vista desktop for weeks now. Finally stumbled onto this forum. I tried both method, calfix.exe and BB storage Activation.exe and the error I got is something about "Could not connect to Blackberry Device Manager".
I just happens to bring in my XP netbook one day and decided to give this another try. I ran calfix.exe and this time did not get the error in the DOS box. The Storm then reboot. I then connected it to my Vista desktop and crossed my fingers. VOILA! It works! The familiar new device icon appear at the lower right of the screen and now there is an entry for BLACKBERRY2 under my Devices with Removable Storage.
I also hope that my message will help someone else down the road.
I've tried both the calfix and the BB storage activation new.rar. Nothing worked.
On Calfix, it said 100% and done, rebooted. Then nothing.
On the BB storage activation, I did everything - downloaded it, extracted the 3 files, clicked on the .bat file, then after i pressed a button, it threw up : "Internal error Invalid RAM image". then the cursed blackberry flickers the red light of death and reboots. Then when it starts up again, it has the cheek to remain the same.
No recognition of mass storage again, despite my annoyed selections (again) of "on" for mass transfer mode, and "on" for all the options.
HELP! I am about to do violence to my stupid whiteberry.