Page 45 of 62 FirstFirst ... 4041424344454647484950 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

i tried it..my bb rebooted..but the comp still does not recognize it..... BlackBerry Smartphones forum

dianakellis no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

i tried it..my bb rebooted..but the comp still does not recognize it..

when i double click on BB storage activation new.bat it says internal error:RAM image invalid

i am trying to run the program now but its just saying connecting to bootram..its not running

karres no está en línea Stack level 1

bb 9000

Hi people

So I've got a bb 9000, my dear Vista doesn't want to talk to it
    My mass memories is not regognise by Vista
    May be the BB storage activation is not for a bb 9000?

Sorry for my english, I'm a frog

Brgs
    Kristian

advancedrob no está en línea Stack level 1

Storm 9530 mass storage

I installed the file and the Blackberry now shows up on computer, I still cannot access media through Blackberry Desktop 6

Quote Originally Posted by RogerG View Post
    Try this instead: http://www.blackberry.com/hotfix/2009fall/calfix.exe

Connect your device and then click on that executable.

advancedrob no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks for your help, after multiple times of rebooting phone it works

viking761 no está en línea Stack level 1
    ohooooo done...... thanks thanks thanks alot.....

9630User no está en línea Stack level 1
    Doesn't work for my 9630. I'm still getting 'USB Device Not Recognized.'

ohimct no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thank you, Callfix solved the mass storage problem on Blackberry Bold 9000.

neverwherefairy no está en línea Stack level 1
    does it really ask you to "press any key to continue" a multiply number of times? or do i just have to do this once then disconnect my BB 9000 from the computer? help!

neverwherefairy no está en línea Stack level 1
    worked with my BB 9000! Thanks!!

danedog311 no está en línea Stack level 1
    To Safiy... +Rep Man

Thanks a Million almost 2 years later and still being thanked!! That's a record there

bboeks no está en línea Stack level 1
    Unfortunately, the fix is not working for me. When I run the bat file I and press the key to continue it gives me the error message "RAM image invalid". I've seen this message pop up in this thread a few times, but no one yet addressed that issue and explain what that means.

Some additional info: the problem with the absent mass storage started after I had put the sim card of my new provider (in the by default unlocked BB) and putting my older prepaid sim back in afterwards.
    The day before I had stored (through drag and drop in Explorer) some 4 CDs in the machine's own memory (haven't bought a card yet). That all worked fine. After changing the sim cards however, the phone doesn't see those files anymore. I explored them from the media folder on the phone, but I can't find them anywhere.

Otherwise I've also tried the 'changing the letter of the drive' thing, but that's not working either.
    Every now and then I get the Windows "Exception processing Message c0000013 [...]" when I plug in the BB (and not with any other external disks), but not always.

Can anyone help out?
    Thanks.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by bboeks View Post
    Unfortunately, the fix is not working for me. When I run the bat file I and press the key to continue it gives me the error message "RAM image invalid". I've seen this message pop up in this thread a few times, but no one yet addressed that issue and explain what that means.

Some additional info: the problem with the absent mass storage started after I had put the sim card of my new provider (in the by default unlocked BB) and putting my older prepaid sim back in afterwards.
    The day before I had stored (through drag and drop in Explorer) some 4 CDs in the machine's own memory (haven't bought a card yet). That all worked fine. After changing the sim cards however, the phone doesn't see those files anymore. I explored them from the media folder on the phone, but I can't find them anywhere.

Otherwise I've also tried the 'changing the letter of the drive' thing, but that's not working either.
    Every now and then I get the Windows "Exception processing Message c0000013 [...]" when I plug in the BB (and not with any other external disks), but not always.

Can anyone help out?
    Thanks.

Connect your device then run the executable.

bboeks no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerG View Post

Connect your device then run the executable.
    Dear Roger, thanks for your reply! I had forgotten to mention that I had tried that fix as well - didn't work either (for ref purposes, the accompanying help article: http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/searc...rnalId=KB19717).
    When I go the device properties of the device it does have the 8004 sequence. However, what's funny is that the device isn't listed as "Blackberry Smartphone" but simply as a "composite USB device". In the 'General' tab of its properties it does list the 'Location' (0) as "Rim Composite Device", but the Driver is signed by Microsoft [5.1.2600.0, from 2001]. Shouldn't that be a proper RIM driver?
    I did delete the driver and reboot, reconnect the phone, but the with the same result.

Any words of wisdom?