Page 34 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2930313233343536373839 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

it doesnt matter it still started the Sync and it then crashed and said BB ... BlackBerry Smartphones forum

roosterboy no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

it doesnt matter it still started the Sync and it then crashed and said BB was disconnected and it wasnt you could still see it was connected.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Yes, you should be able to just drag and drop the stuff onto your phone's media card with Mass Storage Mode enabled.....no need to use Media Sync or anything like that. Just make sure it goes into the music folder.

roosterboy no está en línea Stack level 1
    sweet something new to try I have only wasted the last 2 flipping days not getting nothing done around the house. But hey need tunes on my phone thanks I will try that I was going to go get some storage or card reader. I think that is how i did it on my curve, sweet i will make sure i stick in music folder.

LGSilva no está en línea Stack level 1
    Just registered to say thank you!

yogreenlaw no está en línea Stack level 1
    I can't get this to work it stop and says "Connecting to Bootrom:" Can anyone please please help me via email or somehow I can't figure it out been trying for hours I have a blackberry 8220 flip

bfax no está en línea Stack level 1

bfax

Safiy, i have opened bb and it goes to dos then says any key and nothing happens. My bberry is connected to laptop. any ideas?

yda
    yda no está en línea Stack level 1
    Wonderful !!!
    The activation works fine with BB Bold

joelstaib no está en línea Stack level 1
    My storm does not reboot when I run these programs. Anyone know what the problem might be?

joelstaib no está en línea Stack level 1
    I see the brief glimpse of the dos file after running hahanew, but no dos file ever comes up after running the other program. The screen icons dissappear for a moment and then come back, nothing else happens.

Netzah no está en línea Stack level 1
    Excellent, it works perfectly with BB 9000 bold
    I used BB activation new file, though, and not hahanew.

And this needs to be done on the computer where your desktop manager is installed, i tried on another one and it doesn't work (probably obviously, but well...).

candria77 no está en línea Stack level 1

Tried all suggestions, still not working, somebodyplease help!

I have downloaded the file, and opened the executable. My first problem is that it doesnt reboot the BB Storm. A Black screen comes up quickly and then goes away. I tried rebooting my pc and BB and that doesnt work.

I also tried these suggestions with device manager and I was able to uninstall BB and reinstall it changing the automass storage settings and it stilll doesnt work. I think I am going to lobby Verizon for a Storm 2.

Get this CRAP: first off, THANKS A MILLION Saify for this file. It works for practically EVERYBODY on here, save a few, like me. I'm one of the guys that gets that stupid "BOOTROM: _" crap in the DOS box and nothing happens. Here's what I do to FIX THIS, at least temporarily:

1. in the BB, disable MASS STUPID
    2. plug her in
    3. run Saify's batch file (BTW, don't run the hahanew file, just the other one which includes hahanew in its batch)
    4. let the BB reboot
    5. THEN, and only then, re-enable MASS STUPID

Now, for most of you guys, this has worked GREAT. BUT, if it still craps out, do this:
    1. go to the wdm, REMOVE the blackberry device AND it's corresponding USB MASS STUPID DEVICE from the hardware list
    2. unplug the BB
    3. plug her back in
    4. WHAM it works GREAT...until you unplug it and plug it back in. Then you gotta repeat these steps..

candria77 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I had the same problem, did you get yours working?

lalaoh no está en línea Stack level 1
    NVM. Got itt! YAY
    Last edited by lalaoh; 11-14-2009 at 04:41 PM.

deijavu no está en línea Stack level 1

WTF! you're a GOD!

tnx men,..

nixfan226 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Many many thanx. Been trying to fix this issue for weeks. Now can uninstall that crappy media manager.