Page 28 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2324252627282930313233 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Originally Posted by johnqb Okay, I made it to page 17 of 26 of this ... BlackBerry Smartphones forum

peebs80 no está en línea Stack level 1

THANKS YOU!!!

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by johnqb View Post
    Okay, I made it to page 17 of 26 of this thread, and nothing here worked for me... If you've made it through this thread, after applying the patch, and still haven't had any luck, this is what finally worked for me (XP OS);

-While your BB is plugged in, right click 'My Computer' and goto 'Manage'

-Under 'Disk Drives', right click and unistall 'RIM BlackBerry SD USB Device' and 'RIM Blackberry USB Device'

-Then, under 'USB Serial Bus Controllers', right click 'Blackberry Smartphone' and select 'Scan for Hardware Changes'

-Now go to 'MyComputer' and 'Blackberry1' and 'Blackberry2' drives should appear...

Or atleast they did for me... Now me, my Storm, and my PC are happy... I hope this helps somebody...
    This worked like a charm and I can now see my micro SD card on my computer!

Wooohoo!!

Sp1d3r no está en línea Stack level 1
    You have made life for me that much easier, thanks so much!

msshana no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have been up for 7 hours trying to fix this issue and it worked...THANKS!

cromedome no está en línea Stack level 1
    im a newbie and i cant figure out how to use this file. i downloaded to my memory card on the bb but cant figure out what to do with it then. would you please help me out? thanks

ivoryangelx no está en línea Stack level 1

plz help bb storm

hello..... im having the same problem with my 3rd bb storm handset.... Im excited to no wot this fix is cos im in desperate need for a ringtone.
    im am not so good with all the terminology... so would some one be so kind as to explain wot i need to do step by step... kind of in the way you would explain it to ur nan!!!
    much appriciated

Krazy Kat no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by cromedome View Post
    im a newbie and i cant figure out how to use this file. i downloaded to my memory card on the bb but cant figure out what to do with it then. would you please help me out? thanks
    This has to be downloaded to a PC, then needs to be unzipped.
    Read the rest of this thread for the details.
    BlackBerry9530/4.7.0.148 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

mps9506 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thank you so much for providing this!

stephen293 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Just wondering, what exactly does this mod do to make all the BB finally work?! Is it illegal? I ask ONLY because sooo many people are having similar problems on the official BB forum and I don't want to put this link out in the open if something is going to prevent from the fix from working.

Anyway THANK YOU SO MUCH works perfectly on following specs:

Bold 9000 v.4.6.0.297
    Windows 7
    Blackberry Desktop Manager 5.0
    Mediasync 2.0.0.28

KevinS65JP no está en línea Stack level 1

Blackberry Storm

I to couldn't see my BB Storm on my computer and thanks to you suggested solution - all works fine - I'm now a very happy bunny.

ivoryangelx no está en línea Stack level 1
    how do u run hahanew batch file???
    where will i find it???
    bb storm handset
    thanx

luisc202 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Wow thnaks for the help. This worked liek a charm...

joelstaib no está en línea Stack level 1
    Safiy,
    did you run this from the PC? When I double clicked on the batch file it just disappeared and did nothing, my BB didn't reboot. If I have to put the file on my BB, how do I do that?

larmarine03 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Great fix but what happened to my BB?

This is the best thing I have ever come across. So glad I found it. I had this problem and after hours ans hours of reloding device software and dealing with tech support at Verizon and them just wanting to send me a new phone which still did not fix the problem. I am guessing I had a 3rd party app that did this to my BB because I have not unlocked my phone and this problem just poped up after loading some apps. I am guessing the new phone did not fix it because i was using the BB desk top mananger device switch app to switch phones which would just make a miorr of what was on the old BB. My Storm is fixed now and i am so happy but it is driving me crazzy that I dont know what caused this can someone please give me some insite!!! Thanks

larmarine03 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by joelstaib View Post
    Safiy,
    did you run this from the PC? When I double clicked on the batch file it just disappeared and did nothing, my BB didn't reboot. If I have to put the file on my BB, how do I do that?
    Ok it is confusing but it is worth all the work! This runs on you pc with you BB pluged in to the pc. Save the file to you desk top. Then you will need an un zipping tool like WINZIP to unzip the file. Then extract the file and run the file like previoulsy explained and you BB will rebot an then all is well again.

Hope this helps.

TTsoldier no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hey I tried it but it said it's too old for my os. I'm on 5.0 but I'm not sure if this wil rectify the problem I am having. maybe someone here cud help?

When I plug in my phone, it does not show up as a USB device. Meaning, I can't go to My comptuer and access the media card or memory. :S

All my settings are correct and I'm pretty sure it's not a 5.0 os because since I got the phone on 4.XX, it never used to work.

Can someone help?