Page 26 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2122232425262728293031 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Yes thanks Rogro I only spotted that as I posted the message! Also thanks for ... BlackBerry Smartphones forum

profsparky27 no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

Yes thanks Rogro I only spotted that as I posted the message! Also thanks for the fix Safiy, It was as easy as you said, and I now have all my tunes on me phone. Result!

bellumurbis no está en línea Stack level 1
    I've got a BB bold with the same issue. I unlocked my phone with an unlock code and I can't see my mass storage.
    I'm a mac user so I tried do send the .bat file to my BB but unfortunately when I run the .bat file it says that it is unable to load.
    I also sent the .exe application but nothing to do.

What should I do? Try it on a windows?

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Yes this fix is for use with windows computers
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

gqgianni no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Is there a patch like this out for MAC ???

I have Desktop manager which jsut came out for MAC and it's awesome ... everything works except it won't recognize my memory card, which yes, I have mass storage ON and PROMPT and also tried YES to turn on ... it never asks me on the screen

Everything works except the Mass Storage Support, so I was hoping there might be a similar patch (don't want to have to run VMware fusion) since I want everything synced with my calendars on MAC, etc...

Please Help !!!

Thanks

Stripeless no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hey everyone! If you can't get it to work (like me), make sure you drag the files OUT of the folder before trying them.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.13) Gecko/2009073022 Firefox/3.0.13 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)

drexel75 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks. Windows wasn't seeing my BB Storm despite the BB Device Manager seing it and Media Sync wouldn't connect. Now all working. Thanks again!!

passwordadawda no está en línea Stack level 1
    Trying this now.

Using used storm from craigslist with no CD's or anything.

Edit: THIS WORKED!

No need to mess with any blackberry programs since I consider myself a power user or what not and I'm able to navigate the blackberry directory through windows explorer via mycomputer (and the MSDHC card too)

Thank you so much!
    Last edited by passwordadawda; 09-10-2009 at 06:00 AM.

smackstack no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thank you for providing the file.

Implemented the fix on a friends PC and then plugged it back into my mac and the media card now shows up.....making my life a hell of a lot easier.

peperfromvitrolles no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hey, hello people
    I have a little problem, when I launch the *.bat the DOS windows say :

"Connecting to Bootrom : _ " (the underscore is flashing) and stay like that until I close the DOS...

An aswer for me ???

Thank you

Info :
    - BB Storm 9500
    - os pc : windows xp

hhh711 no está en línea Awaiting email verification

yes

Quote Originally Posted by Safiy View Post
    tested on 8xxx, might work on 9xxx. enjoy

I just confirmed this does work with 9530. I believe this will fix all bb with this issue
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~9530
    Yes

johnqb no está en línea Stack level 1
    Okay, I made it to page 17 of 26 of this thread, and nothing here worked for me... If you've made it through this thread, after applying the patch, and still haven't had any luck, this is what finally worked for me (XP OS);

-While your BB is plugged in, right click 'My Computer' and goto 'Manage'

-Under 'Disk Drives', right click and unistall 'RIM BlackBerry SD USB Device' and 'RIM Blackberry USB Device'

-Then, under 'USB Serial Bus Controllers', right click 'Blackberry Smartphone' and select 'Scan for Hardware Changes'

-Now go to 'MyComputer' and 'Blackberry1' and 'Blackberry2' drives should appear...

Or atleast they did for me... Now me, my Storm, and my PC are happy... I hope this helps somebody...

Dallas186 no está en línea Stack level 1
    many thanks for the fix! this has driven me completely nuts for weeks after unlocking with MFI so i'm extremely grateful!

cheers!!

Rich

777echo no está en línea Stack level 1
    hello all im having trouble!!! Ive this entire thread but still no fix. this is what happens: Ive extracted the RAR hahanew when I double click it I get the DOS window for a milisecond and then nothing happens. I must be missing something can you please explain in detail what to do?

777echo no está en línea Stack level 1

please help

Hello Safiy, Sorry to bother you. It looks like this issue has been hashed out over and over on the forums. Ive read through the entire thread and cant fix the problem. My PC(windows xp os) does not recognize my BB storm(new verizon[not an unlocked]) as a removable drive. Ive downloaded your hahanew RAR file. Ive unzipped it with two different RAR unzipping programs(winrar and bitzipper). Ive moved it out of its folder to the desktop. My BB is plugged into PC. But when I double click hahanew it flashes a DOS-like window for a mili-second. nothing happens to my PC or my BB even after rebooting both. Ive also tried right clicking hahanew and using run as option. The thread suggests others have had the same issue. Many of them repost saying it finaly worked but with no explanation of how. what could I be missing? It looks like you've helped many overcome this problem. Please help me too. Save my BB from the heel of my boot. LOL. IM also going to post this on the open forum in case anyone else has an idea.
    any input is appreciated.
    777echo.

vitsol no está en línea Stack level 1
    This worked on my locked AT&T refurb Bold w/4.6.0.297. I can see both drives.

The batch file continuously looped until I cancelled it at a pause.

Thanks!