Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

No problem at all. Thanks for the heads up on the update. Is it any ... BlackBerry Smartphones forum

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe

Advertisement

No problem at all. Thanks for the heads up on the update. Is it any better than the beta we were running?

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    I think with it being 5.0 though, it needs it's own thread.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    5.0 or not it's still the latest official release...lol

Got it downloaded, just now installing it. About half way through. Finished dinner and got the boy to bed.

I know it's the latest official, was just giving you a hard time. LOL

The .323 beta was amazing, so I don't know how much better .328 can be. Guess we'll see soon enough.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Nothing noticeable that jumps out at me. Will keep checking.

Battery life on 5.0.0.328 has been outstanding. I used to have to go to my backup battery by anywhere between 6-7 PM. I went to bed last night at midnight with about 58% of my battery left. It has been like that since I installed. Lovin' it!

I haven't run into any issues or bugs so far. Also haven't done a battery pull since I installed it.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by MotoUp View Post
    Battery life on 5.0.0.328 has been outstanding. I used to have to go to my backup battery by anywhere between 6-7 PM. I went to bed last night at midnight with about 58% of my battery left. It has been like that since I installed. Lovin' it!

I haven't run into any issues or bugs so far. Also haven't done a battery pull since I installed it.
    I can report the same experience...This OS is awesome.

jkelley1985 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3069F957
    Loving the new .328 but my Quick Pull app is not working for some reason... any ideas?
    Josh K. - 3069F957

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Haven't had experience with quick pull. Do you have compatibility mode set for your app?

jkelley1985 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3069F957
    i have tried with compatibility mode on and off neither work for this app since i updated to 5.0 os
    Josh K. - 3069F957

thechadj no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by jkelley1985 View Post
    i have tried with compatibility mode on and off neither work for this app since i updated to 5.0 os

Yep. its true QuickPull is not 5.0 friendly. Hoping that soon there will be an update available.
    Regards
    cHAd

*****My other thing that is not working since the UPGRADE to 5.0 is that QuickLaunch can NOT launch a SMS Contact feature. When clicking on such an item in my menu it does NOTHING at all. Again. Standing by for update!******
    P I N S T A C K E R F O R L I F E!

imafireman641 no está en línea Stack level 2
    ok . having a few issues here and im just wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same. Since updating to official .328 I have noticed the following : (1)when turned from portrait to landscape my screen dims and then brightens when turned back upright.(yes all my settings are correct and I have auto dim off)
    (2) Also when in landscape ,my keyboard is super slow ,again, turned to portrait no issue with responsivness.
    (3) None of my themes work ( i know this is a known problem) I had to delete pictureID (full screen caller id that I paid 10 bucks for ) and storm lock (that I also paid for ) because it seemed to be messing phone up (guessing the same as with themes).
    (4) The only 3rd party apps I am running are facebook and epocrates (medical program,9mb) and the best I can get out of memory after battery pull is 25.6b mb free. (5) the "alt l,g,l,g for event log is no longer accessable (does nothing when i try to clear event log) (6) my browser is super slow. I mean like .65 slow ! im thinking im gonna downgrade to previous beta unless anyone has any suggestions. Im not sending phone back ,as this my 7th storm after 4 curves and 3 pearls.They actually sent me a brand new one after I told VZ not to send me another F****N refurb. Still cant believe that worked. Is there a possibility that if I wipe phone and re-install official that most of these issue will go away ??? any help is appreciated. thanks.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    OK here goes for everyone having issues with themes and apps. Whenever you switch devices or operating systems there is always the chance that they are not going to work simply because the developers haven't updated there apps to be compatible. It usually takes a few weeks. Anyone who has been on BB for a while will understand this. While it's a pain it's gonna be this way more times than not. Theme will take a little time as well because as far as I know Plasmic has yet to release an update for 5.0.

iamafireman, As for your keyboard and memory issue I would try the OS reinstall as you mentioned because I am totally stumped on why you are having these issues. I am starting to get the feeling that there are a couple of different batches that were released and one seems to have no issues and the other many. Sort of like with the Bold release.

I am still loving mine with almost no issue. I hope everyone else gets theirs worked out so they can enjoy it as much as I am.

Mrsncr2002 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    305912AA
    so is there an article that tells me what is new and improved with the 5.0 release?

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast