Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by javatyger Yeah same here. .133 is definitely a better os for battery ... BlackBerry Smartphones forum

artcarney no está en línea Stack level 3

Smile Thanks javatyger!

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by javatyger View Post
    Yeah same here. .133 is definitely a better os for battery and other small things, but there are other things like the occasional hour glass that are a bit annoying. And why the frack haven't they fixed the word wrap issue???? OMG.

~via BB8900~
    Ahhh ... another BSG fan!

in4am0spun no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24ABA5D2
    sry for the noob question.. but what is the word wrap issue and why isnt whatever that is bothering me?

lovin2act no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by moderncowboy View Post
    It means the original post with the list of operating systems has been updated with the latest available info.
    Ooooooooh Gotcha
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".

Dabbill no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24ADC49A
    in4am0spun, the word wrap issue is when posting on a forum from your phone, if you keep typing it just stays on one line it wont automatically go to the next line. It just scrolls to the side.

Macinshak no está en línea Stack level 2
    Hey ppl! Trying to install the good old .133 software download. I did exactly what the steps provided in the first page of the how-to link. I've removed old OS, i've removed Vender file, i've also tried to used the LOADER program manually while the phone was plugged in. The phone doesn't seem to acknowledge the new software, and it does not upgrade anything. It states there are no upgrades available. I've also removed last OS and also removed the new OS and tried it several times. Right now in the process of removing all DM and OS on my comp and re-installing it.

Any other ideas if this doesn't work??

Maximus no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by Macinshak View Post
    ... Right now in the process of removing all DM and OS on my comp and re-installing it.

Any other ideas if this doesn't work??
    This is probably a good place to start. Make sure to delete all OS's using the Control Panel Add/Remove option. Restart your PC after completing the uninstall and then reinstall the OS you desire and don't forget to delete the vendor.xml file.

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    Try whipping the phone with JL Cmder then do the upgrade.

Link: http://forums.pinstack.com/blogs/124...197-page2.html
    Last edited by HeavyComponent; 03-03-2009 at 02:36 PM.
    T-Mobile HTC Touch Pro2 & I'm not coming back! :D

--HeavyC.

devingiles no está en línea Stack level 3
    I downloaded .133 and it said that it wouldn't work with the version of windows that I have.

Using Vista here.. ok.. so heres whats going on.. removed all.. restarted comp.. installed all.. restarted comp.. plugged in phone, opened DM, now all i see is a " Connecting to Desktop... " Pure white screen on my phone.. afraid to remove it.. is this a new download screen for the 8900? or is it not working like it should?? the DM is doing nothing... isnt recognizing the phone ( no PIN bottom left hand corner) ( also removed the Vendor file in the Research In motion folder )

Any thoughts?

Installed v4.6 DM
    and .133 Software from 1st page link Wind.

Pleaseeee tell me how you all got .133 to work.. I really need a fix for this darn Battery killer!
    Last edited by Macinshak; 03-03-2009 at 11:40 PM.

devingiles no está en línea Stack level 3
    So I have DM v4.6, and downloaded the .133 link from Wind. But when I tried to install the software, it displays a message saying error reading setup initialization file. Any advice? And I have deleted the other phone software I already had installed.

k9820986843 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    256D62B2

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Macinshak View Post
    Using Vista here.. ok.. so heres whats going on.. removed all.. restarted comp.. installed all.. restarted comp.. plugged in phone, opened DM, now all i see is a " Connecting to Desktop... " Pure white screen on my phone.. afraid to remove it.. is this a new download screen for the 8900? or is it not working like it should?? the DM is doing nothing... isnt recognizing the phone ( no PIN bottom left hand corner) ( also removed the Vendor file in the Research In motion folder )

Any thoughts?

Installed v4.6 DM
    and .133 Software from 1st page link Wind.

Pleaseeee tell me how you all got .133 to work.. I really need a fix for this darn Battery killer!
    hi buddy i can understand what u going thru i did something myself with my new javelin
    use a pc with xp if u can
    if u cant its ok
    just use jl commander and wipe your phone nothing else will help.you will get erroe507 which will say no os loaded.then use dm to normally install os make sure to delete vendor .
    ps do not edit blackberry.alx yet if you want do it after your loading is done

ok so i tried opening hte Jl commander from the link a few posts above. everytime i try to open it i see the window opening and then it closes... phone is hooked up to comp... any ideas??

joedali no está en línea Stack level 2
    Wipe it with CrackMem then try again, worked for me excellently.

Other poster --- Setup initialization error = download to different PC. Your install file is corrupt.

Ok ppl finally got the wiping program working! it erased the device and I have the error 507 on my phone.. but I'm not exactly sure of what to do after this?? can anyone guide me through this. Please respond I need my phone back! lol thanks everyone!!
    Last edited by Macinshak; 03-06-2009 at 12:17 AM.

Hey guys still waiting on any help all I see on my phone is error 507. I can't even turn the phone off!!! Emergency help!! How can I install a new os to my phone as I used the program to wipe out my phone. Kinds sad not having my bb working. Thanks guys. Dm won't recognize the phone. No more like no pin showing. New os installed .152 and same dm.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    Last edited by Macinshak; 03-06-2009 at 12:15 PM.

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast