Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

I have it!!! I forgot that I'm running Windows 7 and had to run the ... BlackBerry Smartphones forum

RayZ no está en línea Stack level 5

Advertisement

I have it!!! I forgot that I'm running Windows 7 and had to run the apploader as admin....lol

soljawitstripes no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ;)
    running 5.0.0.545 and all is well...a bit snappier, tighter when loading pages. I also noticed that the stand by mode is gone. (top right side button) It looks like they integrated the keyboard lock and stand by all in one! Interesting idea, freeing up more memory and space on this os! Well done! Thanks

harm_dzines no está en línea Stack level 3
    I just tried loading .442 twice onto my 9700 and both times I had to go back to the original OS because after the upgrade it said "No SIM Card Found & Enter SIM Card" as on the home screen.
    So what went wrong? I deleted the vendor files, anything I should have done?
    I really want .442 since I keep reading nothing but good things about it.

One more thing, dont make fun of my "Take BP Meds" reminder on my calendar, its the only way I can remember to take them lol
    Attached Images Attached Images

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by harm_dzines View Post
    I just tried loading .442 twice onto my 9700 and both times I had to go back to the original OS because after the upgrade it said "No SIM Card Found & Enter SIM Card" as on the home screen.
    So what went wrong? I deleted the vendor files, anything I should have done?
    I really want .442 since I keep reading nothing but good things about it.

One more thing, dont make fun of my "Take BP Meds" reminder on my calendar, its the only way I can remember to take them lol
    once you update to new os, after the first boot remove the battery and sim card, wait for about a minute, then place everything back into the phone and you should be ready to go
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)

Quote Originally Posted by ealvnv View Post
    once you update to new os, after the first boot remove the battery and sim card, wait for about a minute, then place everything back into the phone and you should be ready to go
    I did that thinking it would help but it didnt, forgot to mention it sorry.

PIN/ID
    ask me
    ummm most probably you load it it with the vendor file still there them...
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)

ummm most probably you load it it with the vendor file still there them...
    But I deleted them, I just checked again and sure enough they are gone from the list.

catfish1976 no está en línea Stack level 1
    well, i've had my 9700 since mid Febuary and hooked it up to the desktop manager and it said there was an upgrade, so i upgraded it, probably to .405, which is what i had now, i don't recall what i had before. Anyhow, im pretty happy with the .405, never had any problems or any freezes or anything like that, i love the 5.0 OS and the Wi-Fi is tops for me by far.

PIN/ID
    ask me
    then turn connections of and do a hard reset (battery pull) with the radio off

then turn connections of and do a hard reset (battery pull) with the radio off
    Tried it a few times, still does not recognize the SIM card. I even tried upgrading to the .545 OS but still had the same problems, so I went back to .330. I don't understand why it isn't working for me, I have upgraded the OS on all my other BB's and never had a problem doing so.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Love this new release. Things that weren't working in .545 are working again with this one. Seems pretty solid, and of course the .65 release of BBM is included.

maevro no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    21671C22
    I am also happy with this release. I had a separate link for the updated BBM but after I decided to just install the entire OS and it seems to be working without any issues that I have encountered.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    There is a bug with the Application Switcher. It's sporadic, but at times when you're in the App Switcher, it scrolls really fast and won't allow you to select anything. Other than that, seems pretty solid.

fatboy97 no está en línea Stack level 3

fatboy97 no está en línea Stack level 3
    And as a side note to the Official OS .586 release... I've been using since the first day it leaked as a BETA... I like it... no issues at all.

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast