Page 1 of 22 123456 ... LastLast

Be sure to delete vendor.xml file if those listed are not your Official carrier. Follow ... BlackBerry Smartphones forum

lovin2act no está en línea Stack level 4

Latest Official OS for Bold 2 9700 - As of September 23, 2011

Be sure to delete vendor.xml file if those listed are not your Official carrier.
    Follow This thread for help upgrading OS.

Always backup using DM prior to upgrade!

Desktop Manager 6.0

Desktop Manager 5.0

Desktop Manager 4.7

Desktop Manager 4.6

Desktop Manager 4.3

Click on carrier name for download link

Last edited by RogerG; 09-23-2011 at 09:33 AM. Reason: Added Official 6.0.666 Release
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Blog Entries
    I was looking at the same thing yesterday. I think T-Mo has the latest OS.

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no
    I took a quick look and then I decided to keep the OS that came out of the box with Tmo (.330). If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Best out-of-the-box OS I've seen RIM release.. ever.

mmcpher no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2013818F
    Well the ATT model came with 5.0.0.296. And even at that, its running faster, smoother and longer than my previous beta set up on the 9000, so I will restrain myself a little while longer, as I've heard there are problems upgrading on an ATT anyway.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Quote Originally Posted by mmcpher View Post
    Well the ATT model came with 5.0.0.296. And even at that, its running faster, smoother and longer than my previous beta set up on the 9000, so I will restrain myself a little while longer, as I've heard there are problems upgrading on an ATT anyway.
    I'm running .351 (free from any carrier) and I have no reason to change. Runs smoothly. Best OS from RIM -I've experienced so far !
    I say, let sleeping dogs lie! Pls don't disturb!

lovin2act no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by blackninja View Post
    I took a quick look and then I decided to keep the OS that came out of the box with Tmo (.330). If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Best out-of-the-box OS I've seen RIM release.. ever.

I am with ya there!!! Just making sure I'm not missing out on something I dont know about though
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".

mobile99 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Mine came from AT&T with 5.0.0.296. and it's working perfectly. For the limited usage I have planned for my 9700, this OS is just fine.

PIN/ID
    Apple
    I'm waiting to see the one that allows flash support. That's the BIG one. We'll see it here in beta first of course but I'm really anxious to see this feature available.

drew4flt72 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Blog Entries
    I've got .351 OS on my device right now and I haven't had any issues. The latest "Official" release is .344 (East Asia)

Software For BlackBerry® Bold (TM) 9700 smartphone

BlackBerry Handheld Software v5.0.0.541 (EastAsia)

Package Version: 5.0.0.541
    Consisting of:

* Applications: 5.0.0.344
    * Software Platform: 5.1.0.96
    * File name: 9700EastAsia_PBr5.0.0_rel541_PL5.1.0.96_A5.0.0.344 _Bell_Mobility_Inc.exe
    * File size: 142.56MB

Download Here
    Nokia N900 32GB [Unlocked]
    ----------------------------------------
    Version: [PR 1.3] 20.2010.36-2

Flash Memory: A-Data 16GB SDHC CL6-Turbo
    Overclocked @1Ghz

bglawrence no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2746CB17
    anyone know if a new OS has addressed the contact alert issues where email and sms messages all have to have the same tone if you are using special tones for any contacts? if you dont use contact alerts the profiles still let you choose separate tones for everything but not when you go to contacts and choose anything special. Only one tone available for ALL message types

Quote Originally Posted by bglawrence View Post
    anyone know if a new OS has addressed the contact alert issues where email and sms messages all have to have the same tone if you are using special tones for any contacts? if you dont use contact alerts the profiles still let you choose separate tones for everything but not when you go to contacts and choose anything special. Only one tone available for ALL message types
    Sorry I cannot provide the link as I did not capture it, however I have read that this is a known issue that RIM is working on. The other issue which is being addressed by them is the phone number problem with contacts who use mobile phones (who doesn't ?)

GregGebhardt no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    No Way
    Stick with your original OS and you will have no SMS problems like the ones who updated their OS.
    Greg
    in Jax, FL

rafaelmann no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24aa5515
    im on 5.0.0.371 its better than the TMO os it is beta but there were a couple bugs that were fixed in the newer os also it separates my bes email in its own folder a upgrade ive been praying for,for forever.(i have BES Express) w

PIN/ID
    Apple
    .371 flys, .405 beta is out, get It while you can.

Anyone have experience with .405?

Page 1 of 22 123456 ... LastLast