Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

For now just icgnore javaloader and JL_Cmder. Exicute the OS file you downloaded. Then go ... BlackBerry Smartphones forum

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: JVM Error 102 - Step by Step Fix

Advertisement

For now just icgnore javaloader and JL_Cmder. Exicute the OS file you downloaded. Then go to the folder cherri listed and delete the vendor.xml file. Now follow the steps in the How To: ReInstall OS When Computer Won't Recognize The Device Is Connected thread linked above very carefully, especially the items in read

Hope this helps.
    Rcbjr
    ~via My BB Curve (wap.pinstack.com)~

dwan5555 no está en línea Stack level 1

Rcbjr, that's what I've already done. I've reinstalled the exe over and over again, and no such folder.

D.

AllanTM no está en línea Stack level 1

Hi all, I just had the dreaded "JVM error 102" aka "hourglass of doom" on my BlackBerry 7100t yesterday afternoon (with T-Mobile service). Using Google search for a fix directed me to this site. I was able to resolve the problems myself - thanks!

I suspect if I called T-Mobile they would have told me to replace the device. I didn't call them, as I didn't want to invest a bunch of time on the phone with them.

Overall the process described by libyar worked for me. However, after installing Desktop Manager on my laptop and also the updated Device Software, the new device software wouldn't load on my 7100t (which was still showing the 102 error). It hung on the part "Initializing Device". I didn't look at the "How to Reinstall OS..." link mentioned by libyar. I tried using the Java Commander to wipe the device, which also didn't work. Then I used the JavaLoader "javaloader -usb wipe" to wipe the 7100t, which worked. Then the Desktop Manager was successfully able to install new software on the 7100t.

One caution - this was not a fast process, and after loading the JVM and application software then it rebooted the 7100t. I got an hourglass for quite a while, and just waited... and waited... probably as long as 15-30 minutes. So if you are trying this process, be patient for the reboot if it did successfully load the new JVM and application software. Finally the screen flickered and I got a new hourglass (with sidebars) so I knew it was making progress - and ultimately it did verify the software and boot up.

Thanks again, everyone, what a great community! Allan

Morehouse96 no está en línea Stack level 1

By the way --- this worked GREAT!

However, I now have two (2) T-zones Icons on my BB Pearl menu. How do I delete one of them?

t121w no está en línea Stack level 1

I have the 8310 BB Curve. I've had it 5 whole days and got the JVM 102 error. I am an extreme beginner as I hardly had the time to set up my preferences on this device!! I was able to follow the thread to the 507 error after I was able to wipe the system. When I go to my application loader there are no files to load. I have downloaded the file from the site listed on this thread and yet there is nothing for me to put back on my BB. I now have an expensive paperweight. Any ideas?

richiepad11@hot no está en línea Stack level 1

507 error????????????????

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

richie -- 507 means that your device is MISSING the operating system

follow my instructions in post# 83 (with LINK)

welcome to pinstack

user570294 no está en línea Stack level 1

I did all the steps and now it is giving me the 535 error. I am very confused. It only gave me that error after I tried to reload my contacts from my SIM card. please help.

susupoki87 no está en línea Stack level 1

I NEED HELP!!!! so i did everything.. i'm a mac user so i even went looking for a PC to do it. But as soon as i launched CL_cmder i couldn't continue because it kept saying something along the lines of is not compatible with microsoft or dos. so it said either close or ignore. but everytime i hit ignore, it would do the wrong thing. for ex: as soon as i hit ignore, for the page that says does your blackberry have password, it would automatically select yes over no which is what i want to select. and then when it got all the way to the page with (5)wipe, it would select (1) all on it's own.

HELP!!!

susupoki87 no está en línea Stack level 1

actually it said "the system file is not suitable for running MS-DOS and microsoft applications"

ramadantis no está en línea Stack level 1

men...

I have this problem ...

Put all the steps that are in the first post ...

But I qedo in step 4 ... When I asked that the application .. Not encentro ..

Applications should be. Axl *. Ali ..

Thanks
    bueno pa el desbloqueo..;)..

duro.. pa´lante.... soy de colombia....

TIMINSD no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up Re: JVM Error 102 - Step by Step Fix

[FONT=Arial]Ridiculous!!!!! Everything is backup and running. I was skeptical about wiping everything so I wasted my time using the instructions on the blackberry site and got NOWHERE. Why doesn’t blackberry post these instructions???? Hour glass did stay on for what seemed like close to an hour but if you walk away from it and keep yourself occupied it you really don’t notice.[/FONT]

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Quote Originally Posted by TIMINSD View Post
    [FONT=Arial]Ridiculous!!!!! Everything is backup and running. I was skeptical about wiping everything so I wasted my time using the instructions on the blackberry site and got NOWHERE. Why doesn’t blackberry post these instructions???? Hour glass did stay on for what seemed like close to an hour but if you walk away from it and keep yourself occupied it you really don’t notice.[/FONT]
    Glad you were able to recover the BB. And you are absolutely correct, patience is key.

bkmjk no está en línea Stack level 1

Smile Re: JVM Error 102 - Step by Step Fix

Thank you very much for posting this. When I saw the error last night, I was dreading having to fix it (I even left the handheld on my desk rather than taking it home to fix). Your instructions made the task quick and painless. Your efforts are greatly appreciated!

emmilly no está en línea Stack level 1

AW: JVM Error 102 - Step by Step Fix

some pls hepl me my 7100t shows device error 404what do i do

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast