Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 257

im on voda and they have a txt 2000 thing every month 4 10 bux. ... BlackBerry Smartphones forum

  1. #46
    helo_moto's Avatar
    helo_moto no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3

    Re: JVM Error 102 - Step by Step Fix

    Advertisement



    im on voda and they have a txt 2000 thing every month 4 10 bux. thats all i am going to use the fone for. so will it only cost me $10 if i only use it for txtin?

  2. #47
    thejonio's Avatar
    thejonio no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    10

    Re: JVM Error 102 - Step by Step Fix

    i am new to desktop manager but have had my blackberry for a while. i got the jvm error code yesterday and i found this site earlier today. i have everything needed. but desktop manager says that my devive is disconnected and unavailable. i downloaded desktop manager 4.2 and the 4.0.2 os for the 7290. anyhelp with this will most appreciated.

  3. #48
    Phaedrius's Avatar
    Phaedrius no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1

    Re: JVM Error 102 - Step by Step Fix

    I tried the jl cmdr wipe thing and it doesn't take... it just outs of there and the hour glass takes over. After a while it goes back to the Reset screen and then I initialize the jl cmdr and it returns to the primary screen, what am I doing wrong?

  4. #49
    ljbyar's Avatar
    ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Posts
    7,818

    Re: JVM Error 102 - Step by Step Fix

    Quote Originally Posted by thejonio
    i am new to desktop manager but have had my blackberry for a while. i got the jvm error code yesterday and i found this site earlier today. i have everything needed. but desktop manager says that my devive is disconnected and unavailable. i downloaded desktop manager 4.2 and the 4.0.2 os for the 7290. anyhelp with this will most appreciated.
    thejonio, this thread should help you with this issue: http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...uter_wont.html

  5. #50
    ljbyar's Avatar
    ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Posts
    7,818

    Re: JVM Error 102 - Step by Step Fix

    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrius
    I tried the jl cmdr wipe thing and it doesn't take... it just outs of there and the hour glass takes over. After a while it goes back to the Reset screen and then I initialize the jl cmdr and it returns to the primary screen, what am I doing wrong?

    Welcome to the Stacks Phaedrius. I would recommend trying the process from the beginning again. Sometimes, it takes a few tries. For connection problems via USB, refer to this thread: http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...uter_wont.html

  6. #51
    priest_spy's Avatar
    priest_spy no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    May 2007
    PIN/ID
    24A5F6DD
    Posts
    26

    Re: JVM Error 102 - Step by Step Fix

    Help me, please. My 8700g BB gots some problems. I finished setting up opera mini on my BB, but it doesn't work. It means that there is no opera icon on my BB when I finish setting up. The result with sentences "......their digitals invalid". Anyone can tell me what happened to my BB?

  7. #52
    mschirrmeister's Avatar
    mschirrmeister no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1

    Re: JVM Error 102 - Step by Step Fix

    Hi,

    there is no need to wipe the whole device with the error "JVM Error 102". (or maybe sometimes)

    In my case it was a corrupt application.

    With the javaloader I deleted the last applications I installed. After they were deleted, I rebooted and my Blackberry started again fine without a error.



    cheers
    Marco

  8. #53
    bluejeans's Avatar
    bluejeans no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    May 2007
    PIN/ID
    2032F580
    Posts
    2

    Re: JVM Error 102 - Step by Step Fix

    Thank you guys

    I owe you guys. I do

    Thanks a lot


    Finally, my 7100g is back to Biz again!!!!

    Yeahhhhh!!!

    Great Job!!!

  9. #54
    ljbyar's Avatar
    ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Posts
    7,818

    Re: JVM Error 102 - Step by Step Fix

    Quote Originally Posted by priest_spy
    Help me, please. My 8700g BB gots some problems. I finished setting up opera mini on my BB, but it doesn't work. It means that there is no opera icon on my BB when I finish setting up. The result with sentences "......their digitals invalid". Anyone can tell me what happened to my BB?
    Welcome to the Stacks Priest_spy. Are you still having this issue? Did you try deleting the application and then reinstalling?

  10. #55
    FrankenBerry's Avatar
    FrankenBerry no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1

    Re: JVM Error 102 - Step by Step Fix

    This worked great and saved me a fist full $$$.

    Thank u much for posting.

  11. #56
    ljbyar's Avatar
    ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Posts
    7,818

    Re: JVM Error 102 - Step by Step Fix

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankenBerry
    This worked great and saved me a fist full $$$.

    Thank u much for posting.
    Glad to hear it worked for you Frankenberry. Welcome to the Stacks.

    BTW, great name!

  12. #57
    onlyoneway's Avatar
    onlyoneway no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1

    Re: JVM Error 102 - Step by Step Fix

    when i download the Java Commander, i don't see the install.bat file. what or how do i use this utility?

  13. #58
    ljbyar's Avatar
    ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Posts
    7,818

    Re: JVM Error 102 - Step by Step Fix

    Quote Originally Posted by onlyoneway
    when i download the Java Commander, i don't see the install.bat file. what or how do i use this utility?
    Welcome to the Stacks Onlyoneway. After you download the zip file, open it up and (with your BB connected) click on JL_Cmder.cmd and that should get you going.

  14. #59
    crmcchesney's Avatar
    crmcchesney no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    5

    Re: JVM Error 102 - Step by Step Fix

    Most awesome, I am primary support for our office's BB's and this fix just saved me a bunch of calls to our Verizon Techs!

  15. #60
    francfir10's Avatar
    francfir10 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2

    Re: JVM Error 102 - Step by Step Fix

    soo, what can i do if i dont have a backup to restore???
    soo, what can i do if i dont have a backup to restore???
    soo, what can i do if i dont have a backup to restore???
    soo, what can i do if i dont have a backup to restore???

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •