Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718 LastLast

STEP 2 The Process From Pinstacker JTReeves: You should be creating a backup of your ... BlackBerry Smartphones forum

steppie87 no está en línea Stack level 1

Problem

Advertisement

STEP 2
    The Process
    From Pinstacker JTReeves:

You should be creating a backup of your device data regularly, e.g., as often as you update your calendar and/or phone book.

If or when you get a JVM Error 102/Reset message, do the following:
    1. Connect your BB to the computer.
    2. Run JL_Cmder
    3. Choose option 5, wipe the device. This will delete all files - OS and data - from your BB. The BB screen will show JVM Error 507. This means the BB has no files installed.
    4. Using Desktop Manager, reinstall your software. When you run the Application Loader, check all the available boxes.
    5. When this process completes, restore your most recent backup file.
    You should be back to normal, with the exception of having to reregister OTA or other 3rd party apps. Save their reg numbers in your Memo app so that you have them handy.

Well i did all of this but i have problems installing de Apps. again...i just cant install them..wud do i do

HellRazr no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up Thank you from a BB Newb!

I recently decided to retire an aging Palm and after some research settled on a BB 8830 WE as a suitable replacement. I expected to pay about $400(cdn), but went to ebay first to see if there was any better deals to be had. The prices were pretty close to my initial estimate. However, I found one listing for $100 ("Buy It Now"). I figured there was probably a major defect but what the hey, you don't know if you don't try. Sure enough, the seller said the unit wouldn't boot and would only display the message "jum error 102". I googled that message and found this thread. The fix seemed simple enough, after all, I've been using Windows for nearly 20 years so how difficult could this OS reinstall be? I bought the unit figuring even if I couldn't get it working I'd look trec chic carrying my CrackBerry around

I followed the instructions in this thread, and lo and behold, the OS and apps reloaded on the first try. Success! I activated the unit the next day with Telus and am almost as pleased with the new toy as I am with the deal I got.

Thanks to all that contributed to this thread (boy am I happy the seller doesn't google).

trisystems no está en línea Stack level 1

JL Cmder

Can't seem to get JL Cmder going, on Windows 2000 or Vista. When I unzip the folder, I can see only one .exe file. Shortcut on my desktop doesn't point to this file, and double-clicking this file only gets me the 'dos flash'. Am I missing some of the download package? Have tried downloading multiple times, same result. This is my first post.

managerface59 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by JuanQuiroz View Post
    on my phone my brother typed in the wrong password and by 10th time my phone went blank, it turned white saying,"JVM ERROR 513." Iam lost, they've told me to install some sowftware but i dont know how? wat do i do?
    my phone is a blackberry 8320 i have JVM ERROR 513 reset stuck on my screen

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Welcome to PinStack, managerface59! Sorry you are having issues with your device!

Have you tried pulling the battery from your device and reinserting after 30 seconds or so?

bustacapp9 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I don't know what's going on with this java commander download. I download, extract and double click. It doesn't do anything. Just sits there. Am I doing something wrong. This 102 error is driving me insane!

bustacapp9 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I am still trying to load the java commander. I have downloaded the zip file, I have extracted and then double-click. Nothing happens. What am I doing wrong? This 102 error is driving me nuts. Please help!

sprintgirl no está en línea Stack level 1

Lightbulb No browser icon

Quote Originally Posted by amleht View Post
    hi. i am a newbie and this error happened to me and i followed the instructions. but i noticed i don't have a browser now even after restoring my backup. please help... thanks in advance.:cry:

**Send a registration request from the host routing table after you provision the net and all of your data icons will come through**

Supercilious no está en línea Stack level 1
    The link for Java Commander isn't working for me. I really need my phone back! Hahaha

sasyaa no está en línea Stack level 1
    thank you so much!! it really works on my BB.. i downloaded the JVL comm at BB free applications on pinstack.. i didn't have to go to BB service center.. my BB works properly..

truezie no está en línea Stack level 1
    hi im a complete newbie and v.confused! first things first i got the bb curve 8520 on t-mobile. i got this JUV 102 error yesterday after deleting an app.
    right the first thing im confused about is the first step! i realy dont know which one to download!
    ive started downloading 'desktop manager 5.0.1 B73 multilanguage - with media manager' but its taking an absolute age to finish! is this the right one?
    thanks for any help

ftogirl no está en línea Silent Stacker
    im not getting through with downloading step 2 and 3 can anyone guide me as to what to do please

darlingpinky no está en línea Stack level 1
    I need help..Stuck at #2
    I clicked the thread that sent me to the blog to download the latest OS for my blackberry yet there's Applications, Browser Shortcuts & WAP Sites?
    How do I download my OS?

RhiannonBramwell no está en línea Stack level 1
    i have read what to do but i dont understand what i need to download. please help

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Welcome to the forums Rhiannon!

We'll make it a little simpler for you.

Please download BBSAK (BlackBerry Swiss Army Knife) from here.

Download the latest operating system for your device.

Let us know what your device is and we'll point you in the right direction.