Here are a few threads to look over:
How To Re-Install OS When Computer Won't ... BlackBerry Smartphones forum
09-05-2008, 05:31 PM
09-08-2008, 04:30 PM
Still having a problem... or three.
Here is a step by step of what I am doing.
My device: Blackberry Curve 8320
1. Launching Desktop Manager v. 18.104.22.168
2. going to options
3. going to connection settings
4. under connection only USB / com1 / com2 are available. Clicking ok.
5. selecting application loader, clicking next, I am only able to select com1 or com2, when I click next it says unable to connect. Then I am redirected to the main Desktop Manager screen.
* The only way I can get USB: PIN to pop up is if I insert the battery and pull out and reinsert the USB plug. I also get a flashing red light on the device when the USB is unplugged but Im getting nothing when it is plugged in. Furthermore I cant get it to load to the error screen anymore either. Regardless I get the USB PIN up and try try to do the install and I get Device communications error encountered. [A:0x0000000E]...
* Also like I said it does not load to the hour glass no more or the error code. The last time it did I got error code 507. Im assuming that I got the BB wiped of its OS.
Please save me!!!! Thanks in advance...Dave.
Last edited by dk34997; 09-08-2008 at 06:14 PM.
09-10-2008, 01:05 PM
Can some one HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
09-23-2008, 12:25 AM
09-29-2008, 01:11 PM
i am having this same problem....however i downloaded the JL commander when i open it closes right away...can anyone help me with this issue...THANKS
10-07-2008, 03:20 PM
The original post was written awhile ago, probably the JL_Cmder has made updated versions.
Is it supposed to do "Wipe" or "Reset to Factory Settings?" Because Wipe is 4, and reset is 5.
Last edited by saoirsegreene; 10-07-2008 at 03:29 PM.
Reason: misspelling..I'm a geek.
10-07-2008, 03:40 PM
jl_cmder #4 is to take a screenshot (i know this by memory)
mine shows #5 as wipe. that is what you want to do ... do you have the jvm 102 error?
10-07-2008, 03:46 PM
yeah i got it today. number three is screenshot. 1 - device info, 2-event log, 3-screenshot, 4-wipe 5-reset to factory.
its JL_Cmder v1.9.0
10-07-2008, 03:52 PM
oh! so YOU have the updated version i see i am running v1.8.3
10-07-2008, 03:54 PM
Oki so I'm gonna wipe it and hope its all ok. thank you!
10-07-2008, 04:02 PM
once you wipe the device, you will have a 507 error -- which means that there is NO OS on your device. launch DM and load the OS from there
10-07-2008, 07:02 PM
It worked. *happy dance*
Thank you so muchhh!
10-21-2008, 06:28 PM
I have had an hourglass for like ten minutes!! What does that mean?
11-28-2008, 10:57 AM
|Am looking for the solution to the error meesega JVM 102 for blackberry 8700c
I have tried all the remedies posted on pinstak but none of the work.
Am based in Kenya and my currier is safaricom and there sight does not give much help for this problem Pliz help amd going mad.
11-30-2008, 11:19 PM
I cant run applicatio0n loader to my BB 8700g
Desktop Manager cant find my BB
i use Desktop manager 4.7
My BB Show JVM 507