Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast

Hello everyone, i would need your help on JL_Cmder if i choose "resettofactory" instead of ... BlackBerry Smartphones forum

khanhhq no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: JVM Error 102 - Step by Step Fix

Advertisement

Hello everyone, i would need your help on JL_Cmder if i choose "resettofactory" instead of "wide" what will be happend ? Because my Verizon Blackberry 8830 has the MSL code changed automatic when i use QPST to write on it and now i dont know the MSL code, i want to reset it back to default with the MSL = 000000 but i dont know how to do.
    Can any one help me to give the advise ? Can i use "resettofactory" to reset the code in 8830 back to default of Verizon is 000000 ?

khanhhq no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Re: JVM Error 102 - Step by Step Fix

On the JL_Cmder we have the "Factory reset" can any one let me know what does this mean. Can i use this ?
    I got the Verizon Blackberry 8830 and i tried to change something in CDMA naming via QPST and the MSL code changed and dont know which code now, I want to use "Factory reset" to reset the phone, can the phone reset and the MSL code back to default from Verizon is 000000 ?
    Please help me.

riverdale no está en línea Stack level 1

Wassup,
    I have the Verizon 8830 downloaded all the apps but when i run jl cmndr and hit option 5 i still get an error HELP!!!!
    thanks in advance
    I HATE JVM ERROR 102

mahema no está en línea Stack level 1

Thank you you rescued my BB.

CRape40 no está en línea Stack level 1

I`ve had my Pearl 8100 for about 2 weeks and i`ve had nothing but trouble out of it. I can leave my battery out all day then come home and put it back in and it will work for about 5 hours then i`ll get a jvm error. i`ve had about 6 different jvm errors even an app error. Right now I have jvm error 102 and I am confused on what I need to do. any advice would be great.

charley261 no está en línea Stack level 1

AWESOME POST!!!!!!!!!!!

I had the error and am back in business in 30min!!!!

I did call tech support and all they could say was take in to a Service Center....

today is a sunday!!!

Thanks again guys!!

Ken

curtrivadeneira no está en línea Stack level 1

I did everything but when I go into the application loader and pick the os that I downloaded it says theres an xml syntax error on line 1.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

hmm...you don't 'pick' the OS from the application loader. you need to install it to your PC. once you install it, then application loader will recognize it and install it for you automatically.

ls50300 no está en línea Stack level 1

Great post! I was about to call Nextel and took a look to see what was online and found this thread. All went great and my 7100i is back up and well again! I have one question. My address list was custom in the 7100 and not using my Outlook contact list. After doing a restore from backup it imported my Outlook contact list and not my address list that was in my 7100. The backup was done recently with the address list intact. I have never used my Outlook contact list in the Blackberry. Any ideas as to if I can still get my custom address list back from my backup or is there some way it is backing up my Outlook contact list rather that what is actually in the BlackBerry? Thanks for any help!

serafins no está en línea Stack level 1

You guys are awesome, I got an JVM error 102 4 days after buying my 8703e (while downloading a poker game) and thanks to you I am back in business in less than a couple of hours. The Java Commander is the answer

HiTek23 no está en línea Stack level 1

well i ran the JL_CMDR but once i get to the part were it asked me what i want to do wipe delete all files etc. a window pops up saying 16 bit MS-DOS system. The system file is not suitable for running MS-DOS and microsoft Windows applications. and gives me an option of either closing or ignoring the problem neither works...

turboavant no está en línea Stack level 1

ty from another newbie who joined specifically for this thread!

adampiombino no está en línea Stack level 1

i downloaded the jl_cmder, i go to wipe, then it cues me to type in blackberry...i do that and it does nothing,,,,then i click enter and it takes me back to the start screen on the jl_cmdr...any suggestions?

BklynEddie no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3089BE1A

Wanted to say THANK YOU.... Yes I got JVM Error 102, 2 times.
    One last Sunday night and again tonight. On Sunday I tried Nextel support
    and the lady was trying to be helpful because the BB tech's were closed.
    After looking up, where ever she was looking, she did say I had to wipe my BB,
    but told me to use DM to do it. Told her that DM doesn't let me do it.
    She said are you sure?
    Well anyway I had her switch my phone service over to my old 930 and came here to PinStackers(were I should have come to first). Well within and hour I had my BB back up and running and called them back and had my service put back onto my 7100i.
    Wish I had the same lady, when I called back, would told her to come here
    and find out any info she might need the next time.
    So again tonight I got Error 102. So I said no big deal, came here and followed
    the instructions in the first post and I'm back up and running again.
    So again I want to say THANK YOU.....
    Needed to get a replacement 8330 Curve again, so I got a New pin and it's in my profile... Got 8330m now!

mirzafarhan no está en línea Stack level 1

Question JVM Error 102 - Step by Step Fix

I HAVE a Verizon BB 8830. I AM IN DEEP SOUP AS i HAVE NOT BACKED UP IN A MONTH AND now I am in India on business and I have a JVM error. Is there anyway I can save my data and not lose it. Also besides returning the device to Verizxon, when I return to the US what can i do to reload the software or get rid of the eerror.
    Cna anyone help please.
    Thanks
    FARHAN

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast