When I scroll through saved pictures, each time I move to the next picture the ... BlackBerry Smartphones forum

dtucker230 no está en línea Stack level 2

How to turn off the picture counter when scrolling through pictures?

Advertisement

When I scroll through saved pictures, each time I move to the next picture the top of the screen says "Camera Pictures 2 0f 20" or whatever number picture it is. It goes away after two or three seconds but that means I have to wait to see the top of each picture, which is making me crazy. Does anybody know how to turn this display off? (If this can be turned on and off then it is a great addition to the software because you can easily see which pictures you like and want to email download to PC, etc., but not being able to turn it off makes it bad, to me at least!). Thanks!!!

OriginalLucy no está en línea Stack level 3
    I took a look on my BlackBerry and this might be a question for @BlackBerrytips. They are very good at getting back to you quickly. If you get an answer, please post back to share.

Quote Originally Posted by dtucker230 View Post
    When I scroll through saved pictures, each time I move to the next picture the top of the screen says "Camera Pictures 2 0f 20" or whatever number picture it is. It goes away after two or three seconds but that means I have to wait to see the top of each picture, which is making me crazy. Does anybody know how to turn this display off? (If this can be turned on and off then it is a great addition to the software because you can easily see which pictures you like and want to email download to PC, etc., but not being able to turn it off makes it bad, to me at least!). Thanks!!!
    You're stuck with it - sorry!

dtucker230 no está en línea Stack level 2

Smile

LOL, thanks! At least I won't keep looking for a way to turn it off!