Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By AdammRalphh

Just wanted to ask if anyone know how to hide or file certain pcs or ... BlackBerry Smartphones forum

azn_skillet no está en línea Stack level 3

how to file or hide pictures amd videos

Advertisement

Just wanted to ask if anyone know how to hide or file certain pcs or videos.

Since I got my torch. A lot of peple just fishing everywhere on it and tyere are some things I wanna keep private.

Any help wuld be great

TheDarkwing no está en línea Stack level 1
    If you never had a BlackBerry B4 it always the same for all models except the torch First create a File Folder and name it. Then unlike other BlackBerry phones where u highlight the picture/file/document and click the BlackBerry button and highlight and click the move option then pick a folder which you will hide later. You have to highlight want you want to hide and push the BlackBerry button highlight and click the select option highlight the files/pictures/documents and press the BlackBerry button and click on the cut option then open the File Folder you created and paste it here. When all the items are in the said folder press the BlackBerry button and click on the hide option. When you want to view the folder/folders press the BlackBerry button and Click on the Show All option or you can move it to Home Page and Hide then but this may take up a lot of memory.
    Last edited by TheDarkwing; 11-19-2010 at 02:44 PM.

AdammRalphh no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2A3A2AF8
    If you're looking to hide photos or videos so that they do not show up in your media libraries. All you have to do is go to your "Files" application, find the files you wish to hide, press the blackberry button, select "Properties" and then make sure "Hidden" is checked off, hit "Ok" and you're done. Then to view the photos or videos again, you just press the blackberry button and select "Show Hidden".
    RogerG likes this.