Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By RogerG
  • 1 Post By RogerG
  • 1 Post By Delfim

I'm trying to find the Host Routing Tables on my Q10. I get so confused ... BlackBerry Smartphones forum

pjwbur no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Host Routing Tables on Q10

Advertisement

I'm trying to find the Host Routing Tables on my Q10. I get so confused on this new platform. Icons missing, no menu button, no options. Swipe up, down, left, right... I feel like the Pope granting an audience!

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Wow, haven't heard that terminology in a long time.
    smyross likes this.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    smyross likes this.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    The Flow system is confusing at first. I also had problems. But then, once you get into the logic behind it, it becomes more intuitive. Just be patient pjwbr!
    And yes, Host Routing Tables are words from the 20th Century. Now, and since BB10 did away with BIS entirely, the need for them just like, vanished?

Question More on Host Routing Tables on Q10 - Now that I know they don't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Delfim View Post
    The Flow system is confusing at first. I also had problems. But then, once you get into the logic behind it, it becomes more intuitive. Just be patient pjwbr!
    And yes, Host Routing Tables are words from the 20th Century. Now, and since BB10 did away with BIS entirely, the need for them just like, vanished?
    20th Century? Really? I fixed up a BB9900 using Host Routing Tables not long ago.

Anyway the reason I asked is I'm getting a "your connection is unavailable" message when trying to access Twitter and BBM. Googling the error message led me to a resolution of "Options>Device>Advanced Settings>Host Routing Table>Menu>Register Now".

So, any suggestion on the original error on the Q10?

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    BB9900 is OS6 or OS7 at best, if I remember correctly. We're talking BB10. BB10 has no BIS.
    smyross likes this.

Okay. But how do I resolve that error on Q10?

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    I have no idea other than uninstalling the apps and installing again. Maybe the presets will trigger. Or have you got BES activated? Try deactivating.
    Since BIS has gone on BB10, setup should follow normal procedure. Sorry I cant help you further.