Hi Everyone, I have a Storm 9530 and problem is that most of the time ... BlackBerry Smartphones forum

tabubakar53 no está en línea Stack level 1

Duoberry Launcher

Advertisement

Hi Everyone,

I have a Storm 9530 and problem is that most of the time when I attempt to download a video clip using the Duoberry, I get this message “ Broken link Download ” and cannot download the file I want. Why is this and what should I do ?

Please somebody help.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4S: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

Can you explain what the Duoberry is?

Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4S: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

Never mind I just looked it up. Have you tried a battery pull on your device?

Actually, I just tried a couple videos myself and got the same error. Not sure what the deal is there.

lak611 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    no more
    Perhaps the host servers were taken down due to copyright laws.

From Duoberry's TOS:
    Disclaimer:
    1. We only help to search the download link to the other server, we do not save the file in our server.
    2. duoberry.com indexes these files which are located on remote servers which neither duoberry.com nor it's affiliates have any connection with / control of / association with.
    3. You download files from another host service. (not from duoberry.com)
    4. By using this site you agree to have read and understood our Terms Of Service.
    5. We are just a SEARCH ENGINE, but we respect an Copyright Laws. So if You have found the link to an illegal file, please send an message cs@duoberry.com. We will remove it in 3-5 business days.
    Laura

Follow me on Twitter @lak611

tabubakar53 no está en línea Stack level 1

Duoberry

Duoberry allows you to download YouTube files on your mobile device just like Vuclip does.

Um yeah, I believe we figured that out. It appears as though those links really are bad links.